scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, but depending on a few factors (such as career, skills, muscles) you can turn the tables.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that is what happens (without contraceptives, the chance of getting pregnant is 100%). But I don't know of any event chain: afaik you don't meet that NPC anymore.

Last edited:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I know with the pregmod it's possible to make the slaves immortal through a project, but is it possible to make the PC immortal too?
There's a setting when you set up the game initially, where you determine how to handle birthdays for the MC. Three options, celebrate them, celebrate but don't age, and just ignore them while not aging. AFAIK, you can't change this setting in a game after it's started.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I know with the pregmod it's possible to make the slaves immortal through a project, but is it possible to make the PC immortal too?
Currently not to my knowledge, the treatment is not safe to mix with the indulgent lifestyle of the elites/player and society won't tolerate an immortal that still has their personhood.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Am I the only one who prefers romantic interactions with his slaves especially with the concubine, the head girl and the bodyguard?
Naw, not really lol

I don't think I've ever done a evil playthrough, let alone not as hopeless romantic who ends up getting married to a single slave and start having a family.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
What are the exact effects of authority, security and crime level? What do I gain by getting them up/up/down?
Authority is similar to Reputation, it can be spent on Edicts and unlocks new upgrades for your buildings and army.

Security and Crime I'm not too sure, I think having low security/high crime/both can cause certain events. Low security increases the chance of a rebellion.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How do I stop the financial report from being expanded and from being tabbed? (the one that comes after the weekly slave report)
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, with the economic report I know of tabbed view or everything in one page which I would call expanded but don't know of any third option. Display>Economic Tabs on weekly reports is the option to switch between the two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roderik96
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes