ninjaboi4

Mar 29, 2019
Tried the Ai image generation with Pony diffusion and some loras, the result is pretty good ngl, what sampler would you guys recommend ? I used Euler A because its fast, but I would get some weird glitches from time to time...

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Tried the Ai image generation with Pony diffusion and some loras, the result is pretty good ngl, what sampler would you guys recommend ? I used Euler A because its fast, but I would get some weird glitches from time to time...
There's normally a recommended sampler for each model.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What's the search string to find slaves that have gotten noticeable facial surgery?
Code:
slave.faceImplant > 34
This will also return slaves with "Heavily Reworked" and "Uncanny Valley" faces.
If you want only slaves with "Noticeable Work", it's:
Code:
slave.faceImplant > 34 && slave.faceImplant < 65

Reactions: JungleNuts

PracticalNeed

Apr 24, 2018
In the Dairy, what's the difference between "Restrict maximization surgery" and "Encourage natural lactation"?
All dairy slaves get implanted with the pro-lactation implant (unless milkable balls, i think) however with the encourage natural lacatation rule the dairymaid can essentially skip that part to get similar outputs. It also might reduce breast growth to some extent if you encourage natural lactation(big maybe, because lactation naturally increases breast growth already). Note that the lactation implant doesn't mess up with purity FS so typically unless you want to avoid surgery as a prospect theres not much point in encouraging natural lactation
Restricting maximization surgery I can't be wholly sure on what it does exactly. I'd presume it'd stop the implant (maybe theres something it can do for male slaves in the dairy?) and nothing else.

xmodo99

Feb 20, 2020
Did you use the default prompts or did you write your own for Pony?

ninjaboi4

Mar 29, 2019
Did you use the default prompts or did you write your own for Pony?
wrote my own, basically added all of the score9,score8, etc + a 2.5d lora, rating_explicit, concept_art,then BREAK,then a fairly standard Pony Negative prompt (if you need inspiration go browse a few images on civitai).
I wish you could put weights on words (the ones generated by the game) and append a prompt to the end of the game generated one (as opposed to only the start), so that it doesnt over focus on those words.

Mar 9, 2023
All dairy slaves get implanted with the pro-lactation implant (unless milkable balls, i think) however with the encourage natural lacatation rule the dairymaid can essentially skip that part to get similar outputs. It also might reduce breast growth to some extent if you encourage natural lactation(big maybe, because lactation naturally increases breast growth already). Note that the lactation implant doesn't mess up with purity FS so typically unless you want to avoid surgery as a prospect theres not much point in encouraging natural lactation
Restricting maximization surgery I can't be wholly sure on what it does exactly. I'd presume it'd stop the implant (maybe theres something it can do for male slaves in the dairy?) and nothing else.
Really? None of my Dairy slaves have ever been given the pro-lactation implant, as far as I can tell.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Mar 9, 2023
Any tips on improving the Societal Elite's opinion of you early in Eugenics? The Societal Elite have much stricter requirements for passing the Breeder Eligibility exam if they have a negative opinion of you (so much so that I don't currently have any slaves that can pass the breeding exam).

Last edited:

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Any tips on improving the Societal Elite's opinion of you early in Eugenics? The Societal Elite have much stricter requirements for passing the Breeder Eligibility exam if they have a negative opinion of you (so much so that I don't currently have any slaves that can pass the breeding exam).
I believe female PCs can carry a baby for them to raise their opinion, but beyond that I don't know.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Open the console (press F12) and check the value of V.failedElite. This is the (negative) opinion of the SE about you. It must be lower than 101, in order to have lax requirements.

If it's very high, and you already have a slave who has passed the breeding exam, the easiest way is: marry her and choose the "Impregnation ceremony". This alone will lower V.failedElite by 250 points.

If that variable is high, but not so much, you can get pregnant for the elite and carry a baby (V.failedElite goes down by 10 or 5 points per week, depending on if you have redecorated the arcology or not), and/or you can enact FS policies (-1 per policy per week, unless you're also a paternalist: those future societes don't go well together).

Other than that, V.failedElite is just decreased by 1 point per week, plus another point if the non-Elite pays additional taxes to avoid sterilization.

Mar 9, 2023
Open the console (press F12) and check the value of V.failedElite. This is the (negative) opinion of the SE about you. It must be lower than 101, in order to have lax requirements.

If it's very high, and you already have a slave who has passed the breeding exam, the easiest way is: marry her and choose the "Impregnation ceremony". This alone will lower V.failedElite by 250 points.

If that variable is high, but not so much, you can get pregnant for the elite and carry a baby (V.failedElite goes down by 10 or 5 points per week, depending on if you have redecorated the arcology or not), and/or you can enact FS policies (-1 per policy per week, unless you're also a paternalist: those future societes don't go well together).

Other than that, V.failedElite is just decreased by 1 point per week, plus another point if the non-Elite pays additional taxes to avoid sterilization.
Ah, I see. Thank you.

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is there an age after which growth stimulants just won't work on a slave? Or is there also luck involved? It's hard to tell if there's an element of randomization or not...
When your slaves are 25yo or older, stimulants are less effective. Other factors are involved, such as: "current height" vs "expected height" (based on your slaves' age and their genes), diet, quirks, hormones and their balance.

Growth stimulants are coded in the file src\endWeek\saDrugs.js, after the line that says case Drug.GROWTHSTIM:
There is a constant, maxGrowthAge, but I don't know if you can increase it (and recompile the game) without introducing any bugs.

Mar 9, 2023

As an addendum to this, it seems your PC must be visibly pregnant to get the -10 or -5 points each week. (V.PC.bellyPreg >= 1500 to be precise.)

Reactions: scrumbles
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes