Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
If all slaves are girls or shemales why is this tagged gay?
Because traps are gay. And if you like them, so are you.

Futa X Futa would technically be gay sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daishi

Habukaz

Apr 9, 2018
Because traps are gay. And if you like them, so are you.

Futa X Futa would technically be gay sex.
Futa, shemale and trap are already tags. Why is this and other games additionally tagged as gay? It's not very helpful when I'm just trying to find man on man content.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Futa, shemale and trap are already tags. Why is this and other games additionally tagged as gay? It's not very helpful when I'm just trying to find man on man content.
Ah, okay. There's game that has m/m content in it (which I uploaded), and is being developed. Give me a list of games that you don't think should have the 'gay' tag via PM, and I'll check them out

Reactions: LostBR

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I suppose that, technically, one could let a slave being completely male (no female hormones, no operations, no nothing, and instead pumping him with male hormones and diet and exercise to make him a hulk) so male-male sex could happen.

Reactions: Eoin

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Hi everyone
Sorry to be a pest... can I get some help?

I've played FC quite some time ago. At some point, I got a mod to have detailed pregnancies (and also belly inflation or something like that) and extra options for the player (like actually getting pregnant or working as whore if female, and other professions I think). Most likely it was an early version of the pregmod that it's mentioned on the comments here.

Thing is, now with the latest official build (0.10.7.1), I'd like to try the latest pregmod, since it's highly recommended.
But I don't have a clue what to do. Spent the last hour swimming thru links, and still don't have a clue what to download, what is a playable version, or what... well, anything.
Is there a link with a straight-on download, or I need to compile something? (I ended up on github, but again, not a clue what to do)
I'm a complete ignorant when it comes to those chan-thing sites, so most of the time I get lost between repost-repost-repost-quote and I don't even understand what I'm reading

Many thanks in advance

(also read somewhere there are furry/monstergirl mods? any idea?)

Orthenos

Aug 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You find it here: . Download that, extract the folder that's inside the .zip, run "compile.bat", open the "bin" folder and in there should be the playable .html file. You can move that somewhere else if you want.

I don't know anything about any furry or monstergirls mods.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
It's done by 4chan, who kink shame the hell out of people who like anthros and monstergirls. They're outright refused to support the now defunct furry mod as part of Pregmod.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's done by 4chan, who kink shame the hell out of people who like anthros and monstergirls. They're outright refused to support the now defunct furry mod as part of Pregmod.
Isn't it 8chan's hgg that's doing the preg (and loli) mod?
Though I doubt the kink shaming is any less prevalent there.

Anyway, if you're looking for a slave trainer with furries, anthros (or whatever the correct term may be) and fantasy races you might want to try Strive for Power instead.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You find it here: . Download that, extract the folder that's inside the .zip, run "compile.bat", open the "bin" folder and in there should be the playable .html file. You can move that somewhere else if you want.

Awesome, worked like a charm
(Though it took me some time to figure the dld button... really small icon!)
Many thanks!

Uh, what "kink shame" exactly means? (sorry, my first language isn't english and sometimes I get confused)
But the mod actually exists and works?

Anyway, if you're looking for a slave trainer with furries, anthros (or whatever the correct term may be) and fantasy races you might want to try Strive for Power instead.
SfP is pretty good indeed.
Though I found the sex scenes (actually, most sex aspects) sort of bland. But this was back when I talked with the dev about starting doing artwork, back when it was just text and there was only 1 city really developed and barely any quest.
Lilith's Throne is getting really good on his slave-training aspect.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Uh, what "kink shame" exactly means? (sorry, my first language isn't english and sometimes I get confused)
But the mod actually exists and works?
Here:

Isn't it 8chan's hgg that's doing the preg (and loli) mod?
Though I doubt the kink shaming is any less prevalent there.
Meh. A chan is a chan.

Actually, I just like genetic engineering and trans-humanism.

Why shouldn't I be able to gen-mod my slaves into barely sapient catgirls?

Reactions: hypnosmythos

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Meh. A chan is a chan.
I guess. There seems to be some difference between the 2 when it comes to how intolerant they are towards certain fetishes, which is why I mentioned it.

Actually, I just like genetic engineering and trans-humanism.

Why shouldn't I be able to gen-mod my slaves into barely sapient catgirls?
Ok?
I'm not stopping you from gen-modding whatever, nor am I the one deciding what goes into pregmod. The other guy asked for furries and monstergirls so I figured I offer a possible alternative.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
ok game is too indepth.i don't say it was hard but i have no clues at all.and really take time to read everything.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
ok game is too indepth.i don't say it was hard but i have no clues at all.and really take time to read everything.
A few tips:

1: Focus on bussniss(under the slaves, what are you going to do this week)
The more money you have the more money you get.
Meaning if you have a 1000 you might earn 2000.
Where if you have a million you might get 2 million.
It is always a good idea to have as much money as possible.

2:There are two ways to deal with slaves.
A: Sell all but a few.(click on slave, go to the bottem and sell, when offered new slaves simply sell them.)
This allows you to focus on a few slaves which is more manageable.
B: You can have your slaves whore themself out.
This earns you a ton of money but if like me you dont like sharing your slaves it isnt a option.
if you do whore them out simply give them both curative's and extreem ashoping(the potion that makes them extreem horny) the extreem version makes them want to have sex regardless of there state of mind.
Combine this with curative's and they should be able to last a very long time.

3: Spare bedroom, reward with orgasm and punish with orgasm denail will break slaves the most effecent way.
You want to make them so addictive to sex that not having sex is consider a punishment.

4: Threat them like objects not people.
It is a slave game.
You dont need to approveal.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
2:There are two ways to deal with slaves.
There are a lot more ways to deal with slaves.
Whoring them out works well early but doesn't make much money later, unless you actively work towards keeping slave population low and citizen population high. Dairy production arguably makes a lot more money long term, especially if you develop your society to support it, and your slaves don't have to pretty, skilled or obedient either.

Anyway, the game is a tad complex but not difficult, so I'd just recommend doing whatever gets your dick hard and not worry about min-maxing too much.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes