Unity Completed Forbidden Town [Fox Muffler]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
God only knows why i ignored the comments and played this game but i did notice a few things while playing for those that are interested.
1. The fps drops are frequent and base fps is crap but if you use the speedcheat function of cheat engine at 2x, it becomes noticeably better with less fps drops(at least for me).

2. There is a bug where you lose all your money if you load your save game from the main menu(aka boot the game and straight away load) but if you enter the company office and load the game a second time from there, your money is back and is usable again. Or in the case where you go bankrupt immediately upon loading from the main menu, starting a new game and loading from inside that game file's company does the same effect, however you will lose all your weapons for some reason if you do the 2nd method

3. The devs left in test guns in the game that are droppable from enemies i think. I found a gun which kills anything in 4 hits and has 1600 ammo. I used it to clear out every other gang in the game.
Edit 1: I found out you can also create any building without having to unlock them, you can just double click the relevant blank space and create it all the same.

Last edit to this post im going to bother making: In the posts before this, someone wanted to know what the first/last thing was in the office, first one is king of the town and you build on every available area. The other thing i have found is if you remove all your clothes except shoes/glasses and underwear, in your office, the machine that says sience flugs will turn the ??? into nude fashion which makes every npc nude.

Reactions: FieneCanaria

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Like everyone else has said, this game could be so much if it was optimised...

By the way, the only way the enemies can attack you is by shooting weapons, right? Only the MC has the interesting moves?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Like everyone else has said, this game could be so much if it was optimised...

By the way, the only way the enemies can attack you is by shooting weapons, right? Only the MC has the interesting moves?
i think , i never be grapped by enemies before ,

Reactions: Mardion

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
Anybody tried playing this on a less than stellar rig? (a crappy laptop) My rig crashed and I can't get replacement parts anytime soon but I NEED MY HENTAI GAMES!
Well all I have is an outdated dell laptop and the game works just fine for me.
I doubt you'll have much trouble once you get your situation sorted out.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Big nope. Floppy physics, only F characters (20 mins in-game) and targeting system is worse than TES Morrowind.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
its really not all that bad think it needs a walk thru and maybe more healing potions and a little more sex in the office the ppl you collect could be in there and when attking a club should have a few of the captured helping but not bad not bad at all some bugs but muh has good potential

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
anyone knows where the config save is located? trying to reset the input keys to default but dont know how

straydogg

May 9, 2017
nothing to do in this game but lose your company building and kill shit cant up grade nothing total crap no a very well made game all there is to do is kill and rape pretty sad id say

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Any games similar to this but not Fox Muffler games?
i don't know , but i think not , your better way is modded a game like gta or similar .... and again I do not know ^^' search in internet or dlsite , you maybe found something , good luck

Reactions: The Ratist

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
A game called Bad Town just popped on another site I frequent from the same group as this. I'm about to play it soon and see if it's the same game with a different title or a new, possibly better finished version of Forbidden Town.

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Different game. I would say at the moment better. Smaller play area but way more populated. Just like Forbidden Town, I like where Fox Muffler's head is at but currently "meh".

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Different game. I would say at the moment better. Smaller play area but way more populated. Just like Forbidden Town, I like where Fox Muffler's head is at but currently "meh".
i view me too in another site , i just look some screenshot but i think this game is better for now , to be continued...

mylittleairport

Nov 27, 2018
It seems like there was an update on Oct/07/2018, but I cannot see what's new from that DLSITE website.
Does anybody know what's the version of this game in this thread?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes