Unity Completed Forbidden Town [Fox Muffler]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Tags to add: uniforms, cosplay, blood, 3D, lesbian (although the female MC is fucking girls with no dick which is weird).

Link for video:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I knew I was in trouble the second stepping on the tutorial icons sent an ear sundering series of clicks through my headset that weren't being toned down by the volume control. I straight up don't believe that this is a complete product. Absolutely nothing feels right here.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
666MB, is this going to summon Satan into my hard drive?
You asked if Satan will be summoned into your hard drive, then you made the review about this game being bad. So there's your answer = Satan will not be summoned but he made this game to torture players. So yeah, it feels like the game was made by Satan to annoy us.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
From the description this game sounds just awesome!!!
But after reading a few comments I start wondering....is this game really not what it sounds to be?
I don't know yet however I will download and play it once I am back home.
You will see a review latter :) until then!¨

Edit: After watching the video and looking at more pictures I must say in disappointment that this is not really worth your time. The graphic has a very low quality and gameplay looks meh...

But if you know a nice FPS like game with a good gameplay and decent H content please I beg you tell me about it! ;)

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
for my , i have big bug , after deconect of the game and reload , my cash fall at 0 --' 5 shop lost in 1 sec .... rage

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
From the description this game sounds just awesome!!!
But after reading a few comments I start wondering....is this game really not what it sounds to be?
I don't know yet however I will download and play it once I am back home.
You will see a review latter :) until then!¨

Edit: After watching the video and looking at more pictures I must say in disappointment that this is not really worth your time. The graphic has a very low quality and gameplay looks meh...

But if you know a nice FPS like game with a good gameplay and decent H content please I beg you tell me about it! ;)
TeamKrama's "Rape of the Dead" (renamed to Seed of the Dead) is kinda fun. Left 4 dead style FPS shenanigans. little buggy but eh.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Its an interesting game in concept but boy is the execution god awful. The aiming was probably the worst part to deal with in my opinion. No way to steady the sniper aim on top of really high sensitivity with it while other guns aim incredibly slowly down the sights. I like the idea but its just so low effort and poorly done that there really is no redeemable qualities about it.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
buy a dress shop and enter it , upgrade for more clothes stuff ;)
How exactly do I buy a clothes shop? On empty spots I can only buy properties that generate money. I cannot enter them.

Edit: Figured this out. When choosing what to build, empty entries are actually variants too. Something about translation, I guess.

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
How exactly do I buy a clothes shop? On empty spots I can only buy properties that generate money. I cannot enter them.
attack another clan , ( time race for kill 7 girl , after that , you can buy the shop of your choice , all shop are not
visitable
, office, sexy and dress , you must can enter it , if you can't , you have a bug ^^'

PS: i forgot tell you that: the empty case is not empty , select them for view wath is ( sexy ??? , car,dress,construction... ect) i don't realise your problem before ^^'sorry , i hope i help you

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
My question is how do I summon my Squad?
I already... recruited some members but, they are nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Should this actually be tagged as futa/trans due to the censor basically being a penis with no indication of a strap on?
if you look closely (at least through the censor) you can see is it's not a dick but a dildo (there is no strap but it's a)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes