Unity Completed Forbidden Town [Fox Muffler]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ234613_img_main.jpg

Overview:
This town has no rules. All people act in accordance with their own desires. A sudden sexual urge is satisfied on the scene. Stress is blown away by destroying luxury cars around there. Would you like to be the ruler of the town, or explore the town as an assassin? Your desire decides. It'd be nice to see your team member moaning in an electric chair. So as searching for a pretty dress suited for your rocket launcher. When you feel tired, how about picking up a luxury car and having a drive? If you find a hot girl while driving, you can assault her. Get the freedom and everything around the town.
Updated: 2018-10-04
Developer/Publisher:
Trailer:
Censorship: Partial
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
If anyone can gather any screenshots or more information about the game such as censorship, tags.
Please do share.
There's a video on the developer site you linked. Looks like an anime game, and from the video looks like Female Protagonist for sure. I don't see any preview pics for it though, sorry.

Reactions: MunchyCat

Kilmeister101

Aug 20, 2018
Not saying you're wrong but have you tested it or just saying this based on a trailer video?
I have played it. It's really not that good. The shooting aspect is very basic. In fact, accuracy at close range is damn near impossible. The 3D models are pretty bad, even for a unity game. Driving is absolute hell. And going indoors spikes your FPS on levels that really should not be possible for the poor level of graphics that the game has.

All in all, it was a pretty bad experience.

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I have played it. It's really not that good. The shooting aspect is very basic. In fact, accuracy at close range is damn near impossible. The 3D models are pretty bad, even for a unity game. Driving is absolute hell. And going indoors spikes your FPS on levels that really should not be possible for the poor level of graphics that the game has.

All in all, it was a pretty bad experience.
Oh boy, oh boy. I have just tried the game, and I feel like you are almost giving the game too much credit x'D
This game is horrible and just a money grabber, that's for sure

Reactions: cooldude33

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
Well I'm glad you guys got to it first. Wasn't expecting much but after reading your comments I canceled the download

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Been digging through the assets, haven't found any indications of a censor file. If it's even worth it... I may lurk on some other threads and see if anyone else has made an uncensor, but it probably won't be coming from me.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Well holy shit this game really stinks. It's not a total disaster, it has some elements that make it good.
But it's so fucking awfully organized it hurts to play it with more than 100 brain cells.
The game leads you nowhere.
It implies that there is some sort of party system where you can have others follow you, but nothing seems to actually make that happen.
The tutorial was interesting, the rest of the game not so much.
The npcs are all pretty much clones of the MC, their AI is trash, they don't even really fight you.
The weapon mechanics are also trash, headshots mean nothing, and aiming is obsolete considering the recoil is the same as hip fire.
The map is also broken to all hell, I fell through the map enough times where I gave up and quit. Pretty sure I was wandering into areas I wasn't necessarily supposed to, but why are they even there?

I think the developer of this game is either mental, or has absolutely no experience with game making.
In fact this is not a game... it's a shell of something that wants to be a game.

Save your disk space, and don't download.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This is like Orgy Simulator from Orange Rice. And that's not a good thing to say.

May 30, 2017
The map is also broken to all hell, I fell through the map enough times where I gave up and quit. Pretty sure I was wandering into areas I wasn't necessarily supposed to, but why are they even there?
That is some inception level shit, man

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes