Unity Completed Forbidden Town [Fox Muffler]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
My question is how do I summon my Squad?
I already... recruited some members but, they are nowhere to be seen.
i don't no , you can fuck she in your sexy enterprise , but call in field ... i'm not sure you can

Reactions: Brig

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
@MunchyCat did something happen? the mega link says it is 666 MB but on the DLsite page it says it is like almost 2 gb?
The reason for the deceased download size is due to, when downloading the game of the website you both receive a 64bit and a 32bit, and ontop of that also a mac version. I was just too lazy to upload it all lol.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

FM751

May 4, 2018
I can't get past the title card image. Her form is so terrible, I can't even...

I have no idea why it bugs me so much, but it does - even on the second day of seeing it.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
how to buy gun and costume?
Reading through the topic doesn't hurt you that much, dude. You have to attack a company, then you can build your own property on that spot. There are named properties and those that appear to be empty. Among those empty ones are "Office", "Gun", "Dress", "Car", "Sexy". You have to scroll down and click on those empty ones to see what they represent. Anyway, you want the "Gun" and "Dress" ones obviously.
On a side note, is it me, or are all bras/panties in the dress shop identical?

What is the first and the last achievement? I've wiped the map, and build a company on every spot, upgraded everything to max, still those two are locked.

Reactions: Mardion

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Reading through the topic doesn't hurt you that much, dude. You have to attack a company, then you can build your own property on that spot. There are named properties and those that appear to be empty. Among those empty ones are "Office", "Gun", "Dress", "Car", "Sexy". You have to scroll down and click on those empty ones to see what they represent. Anyway, you want the "Gun" and "Dress" ones obviously.
On a side note, is it me, or are all bras/panties in the dress shop identical?

What is the first and the last achievement? I've wiped the map, and build a company on every spot, upgraded everything to max, still those two are locked.
it's not you, all part of underwear are identical ^^' fox muffler very like camo XD

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
no serously , no one except me have a trouble with the saved money , i try 4 / 5 time and no fucking cash after reload in every time , but the save file say me i have

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall
It is a shame,this needs a lot more work put into it before it should actually be marked as complete.

I agree , this game have a real potential but is not finished .
for awser your question :
-you healing with heal potion ( 1 free at start , you can buy some more in gun shop ) or reload a save
-no , your "people" are only use in sexy shop to sex slave , she's not fighting with you
-the game have don't ending it true , take it as a GTA ( very badly) it's easier to play after that

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
From the description this game sounds just awesome!!!
But after reading a few comments I start wondering....is this game really not what it sounds to be?
I don't know yet however I will download and play it once I am back home.
You will see a review latter :) until then!¨

Edit: After watching the video and looking at more pictures I must say in disappointment that this is not really worth your time. The graphic has a very low quality and gameplay looks meh...

But if you know a nice FPS like game with a good gameplay and decent H content please I beg you tell me about it! ;)
hey , a think a found something for you :) (for the FPS sexy version , but i don't know if the game have H-scene) :
Girls Army Moe :

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
hey , a think a found something for you :) (for the FPS sexy version , but i don't know if the game have H-scene) :
Girls Army Moe :
Played that for 5 minutes and it's so broken and unplayable it hurts.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
It's ambitious, but it's got plenty of weird problems going on right now. I may be worth checking out when it's a bit more developed.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
It's ambitious, but it's got plenty of weird problems going on right now. I may be worth checking out when it's a bit more developed.
you can wait a long time , is not beta (the dev considerate this game finished) :) good luck

Azarni

May 30, 2018
Just looked it got an uptade two days ago is this a big fix or something can you guys tell me?

(EDIT: it says "
Oct/07/2018
Correction: bugs/defectsOthers")

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
I played it. I'm actually playing it now. However, it's still not the worst game I've played in regard to frustration. That goes to freaking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES and Battletoads SNES.

Love the concept so much that I wish someone would take this game and actually finish it. Strap on, futa, hard core lesbian humping, I like the idea.

The ability to not use my controller or make my own hotkeys irks me. Weapon aiming irks me. Garbage AI irks me but is needed for how crappy the weapon aiming is. I can actually live with falling through the world if the above was way better.

If the person who made this game checks in, I'd just say don't stop improving. Work your way up from here. In fact, keep working on this project. I'm pretty darn sure this wasn't your overall vision for it so I'd like to see your true vision materialize in a far later, smoother version of this game.

Reactions: sgtlev and Brig

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Just looked it got an uptade two days ago is this a big fix or something can you guys tell me?

(EDIT: it says "
Oct/07/2018
Correction: bugs/defectsOthers")
: the dev don't say in ther site ,you must download the game and read the readme.txt for know it

for the save i can't send it , the savedata is a .JSON ^^' sorry

Reactions: Brig

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I will get the game updated in a few days time. Just gonna wait a bit as it seems like they are pushing updates out rapidly currently, I don't want to update the thread all the time as there is a process with both the downloading and uploading.

I will properly look into it by the end of the week.

Reactions: Brig and sgtlev
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes