Unity - Completed - Forbidden Town [Fox Muffler]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Not bad! This is like GTA but made by one person lol. It just saddens me that this is a completed game. It had much potential... If only it had different looking NPCs, more minigames, more h-scenes and voices, this would be the shit! Also, I fucking love the way she runs xD
  2. 1.00 star(s)

handlnerd

TLDR: The game is buggy, gunplay is bare, AI is funky, its like playing Minecraft on an old hand me down laptop with you got for $50 when you were a teenager.

In the digital wild there are a rare species of game called a Good Asset Flip. The makers know that they're playing with off brand cheese whip, know it, and pull off what they were aiming for. This is not one of them. On top of having weird collisions, bare gun play, even more bare rape play, and having the signs of a fun pseudo management system, the game runs at 20 fps no matter what.

One positive point is that your boots don't line up with your feet when you run, so it looks like you're running with two broken ankles; its pretty funny and will slightly distract you from the mess that this game is.

Edit: Oh yea, some of the controls in the tutorial are wrong. If you're still going to dl this at least have these.
    F: Weapon wheel to select weapon (cannot equip from inventory despite the option)
    C: Rocket fuel nitro when in car. Crash= free ticket to the void
    Q: Brakes for your car
  3. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

It's really not that good. The shooting aspect is very basic. In fact, accuracy at close range is damn near impossible. The 3D models are pretty bad, even for a unity game. Driving is absolute hell. And going indoors spikes your FPS on levels that really should not be possible for the poor level of graphics that the game has.

All in all, it was a pretty bad experience.