Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ahh, well, that tid-bit of info was not mentioned in the guide....So there are still triggers you need to pass in order to get things going.

...Suffice it to say...the game ended up bugging soon after and I couldn't move or do anything.

EDIT: New problem, I'm starting Sandra's route, but she's not at the bus stop in front of school on weekday mornings. (I completed Rachels story way earlier).

Did I miss some window of opportunity? Was I supposed to speak with Sandra right after the exam fix + Paizuri scene on the following day?
Yes the game is buggy...It is almost imperative that you save everyday because just about any sex scene can cause a fatal exception error forcing you to reload a save. I learned my lesson and in most cases where I knew a sex scene was involved I saved before I would get it started just to save me a grinding repeat.

As for Sandra, You have to up your relationship points at Recess to get her at the Bus Stop.

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
despite the broken english i still love the game even though im not really a fan of RPGM its still fun

there are just few things that concerns me
i cant seem to give a gift even though i have it in my inventory it says you dont have it when i give a book to Rachel and when i talk to Sara there is no option of giving her a gift

also does anyone know where all the keys in the house is located?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
despite the broken english i still love the game even though im not really a fan of RPGM its still fun

there are just few things that concerns me
i cant seem to give a gift even though i have it in my inventory it says you dont have it when i give a book to Rachel and when i talk to Sara there is no option of giving her a gift

also does anyone know where all the keys in the house is located?
The book you buy in the shop is not the same as ones you can use to gift. The names need to match exactly. Economic Book, Expensive Book etc. As far as I know there is only one book in the game you can get and actually give as a gift and you get that from Dereck's house during the Amy mission. If the dev was using his head he would have made these available as items you can buy from Jet's book store.

For Sarah, you can't do visits with her like you can with classmates and Ms. Taylor so there is no option/reason to gift anything.

Key locations can be found in the walkthrough. There is a link for it on OP of the other thread

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
a few questions on the quest

on dads quest
The next morning when you wake up you will see Dad in the hallway talking on the
phone.(this doesnt happen i see him in the kitchen and when i tried to speak to him he just responded as normal)

and on amy's quest
They will enter the private door next to the bar.(this doesnt happen they just stand there and doesnt move even when i try to go close to them or even speak to them i have finished the zoodra card quest)

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
a few questions on the quest

on dads quest
The next morning when you wake up you will see Dad in the hallway talking on the
phone.(this doesnt happen i see him in the kitchen and when i tried to speak to him he just responded as normal)

and on amy's quest
They will enter the private door next to the bar.(this doesnt happen they just stand there and doesnt move even when i try to go close to them or even speak to them i have finished the zoodra card quest)
For your first one Dad's quest it's probably that on the next day for you it is the weekend. He won't be on the phone until the first weekday morning you wake up.

For Amy, you have to have at least started the Jet quest first. Which means you rescued her at night time from Wagner's goon. I don't think this was a requirement before when I wrote the walkthrough, but I see it is now. I'll have to update the walkthrough when the bug fixed version comes out.

Reactions: inXanity

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
For your first one Dad's quest it's probably that on the next day for you it is the weekend. He won't be on the phone until the first weekday morning you wake up.

For Amy, you have to have at least started the Jet quest first. Which means you rescued her at night time from Wagner's goon. I don't think this was a requirement before when I wrote the walkthrough, but I see it is now. I'll have to update the walkthrough when the bug fixed version comes out.
i see i am now on the Jet quest so i can test that out

i am halfway through the jet quest but still cant move amy's quest they just stand there on the bar and doesnt go to the private room ive tried on weekends and weekdays thinking it might be the problem
do i need to approach them or does approaching them make it happen so they wont go to the private room i had avoided getting close to them in the bar but i had no choice but to get close to them during jet quest

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i see i am now on the Jet quest so i can test that out

i am halfway through the jet quest but still cant move amy's quest they just stand there on the bar and doesnt go to the private room ive tried on weekends and weekdays thinking it might be the problem
do i need to approach them or does approaching them make it happen so they wont go to the private room i had avoided getting close to them in the bar but i had no choice but to get close to them during jet quest
Yes you have to get fairly close to them. When you walk in between the glass table they are sitting at and the bar stool is where the trigger is located. So you are only about 2 squares away. This event doesn't trigger when you walk into the map, it is confined to a specific square.

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
i think ive got everything messes up now

i havent finished the quest for Jet so i didnt free the girl and thats why i reloaded my save and finished all the Jet related quest in one night but the next thing i knew Dad already went to the school without me so i wasnt able to get any proof of him cheating
will this have a big impact on the game?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i think ive got everything messes up now

i havent finished the quest for Jet so i didnt free the girl and thats why i reloaded my save and finished all the Jet related quest in one night but the next thing i knew Dad already went to the school without me so i wasnt able to get any proof of him cheating
will this have a big impact on the game?
Well guide says this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i got different issue using moded version and got laura pharmacy quest when you should get transported home bugged

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its bugged in this version and also did tested in normal 1.0 same thing scene doesn't load. have seen this is old issue and haven't seen any answer for it. so is there a way to trigger sequence or just skip it. because this way i got laura and taylor quests bugged.

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
so that means that restart is the best option for me if i dont want to loose Aiko and get the picture about Dad cheating
i guess im not left with much choice
does anyone have any save point they can share just hoping

thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so that means that restart is the best option for me if i dont want to loose Aiko and get the picture about Dad cheating
i guess im not left with much choice
does anyone have any save point they can share just hoping

thanks
well you can always use and change day to before 45
just always back up original
Variable
1 Hours; 2 Day of Week; 3 Days Passed in Game

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Thanks, micmitja. I was working on bugs already, I'll look into the Laura one. Also, I think I have the Maria lab quest day 45 break fixed, but I have to go over the new "Fixed" version Beggar released to see what is actually broken.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, micmitja. I was working on bugs already, I'll look into the Laura one. Also, I think I have the Maria lab quest day 45 break fixed, but I have to go over the new "Fixed" version Beggar released to see what is actually broken.
thanks

so how i solved this problem basically did load "RpgMakerSaveEdit" and played around so way to fix it is on laura fix.jpg make sure that variable 153 is on 0 i guess that was the problem with shower bug that some of us got before actual mission.

Also after that just did shower mission he was pissing her watching and didn't bug

2nd shower scene does bug you get black screen

There is kind of work around with previous save before you bang taylor when you pick gift you can talk with laura and asks you to pick keys right away. after you go bang taylor she calls you when your in basement you change variable to 0 can continue up to 2nd shower scene and ignore it since you already got keys. at least until its fixed not sure how this will look at when more content arrive but ok.

as maria bug am not sure there was one guy on main topic asking about solution after 45 was stacked there. and also you might want to check they found another new version :)

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
@Firebane, how are you gonna update the google text file?

Are you gonna just add the new text from v1.0 to the existing document, or are you gonna just make a new document (which would suck because at least half of the existing document is edited and waiting to be implemented into the mod)?

I know you said that BoN has done some grammatical corrections himself as well.

What's the plan, because I don't want to continue editing the current document for nothing. LOL!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes