Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Hi all I tried to copy my saves over from the base game and they do not show up when I try to continue. Any suggestions? I downloaded the full version as I did not feel like doing the patch, but I will do the patch if I cannot get my saves over. Thanks in advance for any help.

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
please help rachels love becomes 2000 after first time sex love(245) after premature ejaculation sex becomes (2000)

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Currently the only way is start the game again, I guess.
I don't know if it can help you but I started the game again, but after first date, i DID NOT date her again, and just repeat meeting her till I be able to have sex, then anal sex.
Don't know if it's because of the mod or not, I didn't have to gift her anything though, both Rachel and the teacher.
In short:
Start again, follow Rachel quest, , DO NOT date her after the first date (when it said that you can date her at afternoon), keep meeting Rachel at her house and you'll automatically advance all scene without have to give her any gift or date her.
Hope it helps.
Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language. :D
please help rachels love becomes 2000 after first time sex love(245) after premature ejaculation sex becomes (2000)

Reactions: madarapotato

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
I don't know if it can help you but I started the game again, but after first date, i DID NOT date her again, and just repeat meeting her till I be able to have sex, then anal sex.
Don't know if it's because of the mod or not, I didn't have to gift her anything though, both Rachel and the teacher.
In short:
Start again, follow Rachel quest, , DO NOT date her after the first date (when it said that you can date her at afternoon), keep meeting Rachel at her house and you'll automatically advance all scene without have to give her any gift or date her.
Hope it helps.
thanks i will try this

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
is The bug of Rachel love become 2000 fixed yet ? i want to play this game so bad
No, but I don't think Rachel's stuff has any lasting consequences by that point. If you desperately want to see the animations you'll otherwise miss, just play an old version. You just miss a) talking to the beggar to get her comics, and b) the sidequest to get stuff from Beth's house (not the party), as far as I can tell

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
In short:
Hope it helps.
Yeah, for me its like that too. But i just doesnt help you trigger quest anymore. For example: In Rachels path is the quest with the beggar, but you cant trigger it anymore, because you directly get 2000 love, when you speak with her and it feels like you directly skip into a sexscene.
Same with the teacher.
And i think there is another problem with the jobs worked option. When i tried it, it only worked for the amaria goods.
Neither hospital nor hornet auto worked with setting days. And i tried more days, because in walkthrough it said not all days were counted.
I hope you can look into these problems one more time and thank you for your awesome work.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded Full game with mod , Should I install any patch?
No you don't need to install anything else. If you want to use some of my fixes posted above and enhancement like the SHIFT button to hide the message box, download and extract in Firebane's "Full game with mod" directory.

Haven't played this week but when I do, any bugs I come across I would update my fixes in my post above for those who might want them.

help white screen after unpacking
Make sure your using the correct .exe to launch the game. If memory serves right the Enigma gives like three "game".exe.

Reactions: crybish and Pippone
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes