Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I thought i was the only one, i think its because the whole game is packed into the exe, its like 3 gigs
Dear god in Hentai Heaven that title-screen lag... And I got a pretty damn beefy computer that can handle ARK on high at 59.9fps
You're in wrong thread. This is 1.4. Modded not 1.5. Fixed+Extras. And unpacking solves that lagging problem...

Reactions: XKimky and Redluffy

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
this is just a word of advice if it hasn't been said already (kinda to lazy to sift through over 30 pages)

anyway do NOT try to use an rpgm save editor on this game, it will corrupt your save and then delete it, you also will not be able to save the game unless you start a new game

(the reason i tried is cause i wanted to see where i was at with my relationships)

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
this is just a word of advice if it hasn't been said already (kinda to lazy to sift through over 30 pages)

anyway do NOT try to use an rpgm save editor on this game, it will corrupt your save and then delete it, you also will not be able to save the game unless you start a new game

(the reason i tried is cause i wanted to see where i was at with my relationships)
I use this, it works just fine. Than again i only use it to add money.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
I use this, it works just fine. Than again i only use it to add money.

yeah, i like the rpgsaveeditor made by froggus thats posted on this site more since it tells you names instead of numbers for variables, then i found the "more" button in the phone cheats which shows the variable number for each person (if unlocked) in relationship and romance, so i used saveeditonline since then to modify

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Ok, I seem to be pretty retarded; cannot find the stats, love and relationship trackers on the phone, am I missing something here?

EDIT: Nvm, I AM RETARDED.... Just saw the "More" option on the phone.... e.e

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Ok, I seem to be pretty retarded; cannot find the stats, love and relationship trackers on the phone, am I missing something here?

EDIT: Nvm, I AM RETARDED.... Just saw the "More" option on the phone.... e.e
don't worry, i played for nearly most the available story before i noticed the more button...

Reactions: TooLatte

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you so much for making and updating this mod, you make this game actually playable and it's such a joy to play without all the ballache of waiting, great game and great mod thanks a bunch.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
anyone have a modded save for when you chose the gangs?
i can't get my 1.4 saves to work sadly :(

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes