Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
I've had this issue. I had to skip this part of the quest and jumped to the 50 day one. The best way to start walking as normal is to call Rachel and ask her out on a date. This will trigger the date and after the date you can walk around as normal again.
i try that but is not wotk for me, ( i can change the time and move in my house but i cannot get out) i ran out of ideas.

edith: yeah that mission is bugged avoid it till fix,

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
I've got a problem with Rachel Quest line. Her Love stats suddenly change to 2000 after meeting up at her house, then after some interactions it goes to 200 etc.

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
I need help.

I can't download from MEGA because I timeout with downloads in GB scale, so I can't get the modded version.

Then when I try to patch the normal version, the instructions aren't super clear.

From what I've gathered I download the patch, then the Enigma unpack program, unpack the game exe, place the match there, repack it and run it?

Also when I try to unpack with Enigma program tells me "Out of memory while expanding memory" and doesn't run.

Clearly I must be doing something wrong. Help please?

Thanks.

EDIT:

Okay its a problem with the extractor, I need to find a better program or version. Every time I try to un My_New_Life_unpacked after the unpack it crashes.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
I need help.

I can't download from MEGA because I timeout with downloads in GB scale, so I can't get the modded version.

Then when I try to patch the normal version, the instructions aren't super clear.

From what I've gathered I download the patch, then the Enigma unpack program, unpack the game exe, place the match there, repack it and run it?

Also when I try to unpack with Enigma program tells me "Out of memory while expanding memory" and doesn't run.

Clearly I must be doing something wrong. Help please?

Thanks.

EDIT:

Okay its a problem with the extractor, I need to find a better program or version. Every time I try to un My_New_Life_unpacked after the unpack it crashes.
your best bet is to wait for mega to let you dl again, EnigmaVBUnpacker seems to hate this game

doggie144

Mar 29, 2018
So this is a noob question, but I downloaded the 1.3V then the 1.5 new version. However, I cant save on either one. So when i crash, or DIE like in that Jet mission. I start all over. Can someone explain to me how to save progress in this game please and thank you.

Zoladeseul

Jun 24, 2017
So I'm on Daisy's questline right now, and going to do that "Visit your mafia and talk to Jaqueline, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depending on which mafia you belong to." thing.

I'm with Warren, already done that tournament thing, which means talking to Bliss, but she doesn't trigger quest dialogue and keeps telling me "Job is for the next update", so I'm stuck in the loop of getting sucker-punched by Christian every afternoon...

Please help !

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
I've got a problem with Rachel Quest line. Her Love stats suddenly change to 2000 after meeting up at her house, then after some interactions it goes to 200 etc.
i think is bug me same like u beth house me done 4 round aready oso same wan do again

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
i think is bug me same like u beth house me done 4 round aready oso same wan do again
Started a new game with 1.5 and the thing with Rachel is that the first time you get to visit at her apartment you go straight into sex scene and the game adds you like 1800 love relationships . Even if you set back your love under 250 it keeps repeating first sex scene

BDI123

May 23, 2017
There are still a lot of bugs left. Carol quest dropped from 25 to 10 for no known reason and Daisy quest trying to get help from the Russian mob to the step father taken care of does not work, just get asked if I want to start the Pussy Fights again.Also in previous of the mod, the web cams were always on, not so in this make.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Started a new game with 1.5 and the thing with Rachel is that the first time you get to visit at her apartment you go straight into sex scene and the game adds you like 1800 love relationships . Even if you set back your love under 250 it keeps repeating first sex scene
ok got it to work properly. Trick is to NOT call Rachel for a date; only do the first one where Maria caught MC and Rachel in the alley which is mandatory. Just keep visiting Rachel at home and you'll get through her event as it's supposed to. You automatically get a different scene every time you visit her (as it goes for Mrs Taylor) and once you get to do anal with her you'll know the questline is over. You'll also notice that when you visit her at home you're gonna get a list of what to do with her. If you want you can date her out from now on

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Hi I'm new, been struggling with a few of these this one is just a a rar file, it's not an exe so how exactly do I run it, can't unpack it at all and it says the download is the full game modded, don't patch. Not sure what to do with this, anyone help?

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Hi I'm new, been struggling with a few of these this one is just a a rar file, it's not an exe so how exactly do I run it, can't unpack it at all and it says the download is the full game modded, don't patch. Not sure what to do with this, anyone help?
use winRAR to extract the files

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i don't know wat the fuk happend but i made two copys of the game just in case i fuked it up and now they both won't work and my saves are gone lol

Morentho

Jan 12, 2018
Playing the latest modded version, full download, and following this walkthrough.

I have a feeling all my relationships are already maxed at the start of the game, is that so?

Playing the Ms. Taylor story line, I went from step 4. first tutorial at her place, to step 10. sending me to the pharmacy. No wine, or stepping up of the relationship.

Playing the Rachel storyline, went stem 7, starting to date her, and visit her at home whenever, to finished storyline. Any type of encounter at her place.

Is it me or the mod or the game that's bugged?

Reactions: madarapotato
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes