Mod Firebane's My New Life Modded [v2.1+Xtras Modded]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

crybish

Dec 31, 2017
No you don't need to install anything else. If you want to use some of my fixes posted above and enhancement like the SHIFT button to hide the message box, download and extract in Firebane's "Full game with mod" directory.

Haven't played this week but when I do, any bugs I come across I would update my fixes in my post above for those who might want them.

Make sure your using the correct .exe to launch the game. If memory serves right the Enigma gives like three "game".exe.
thanks i already fix it. i just move the file from %the extracted% to the main folder and rename the untracted .exe

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Hi. There's a way to keep looping the scenes? They only last 20 sec, it's a shame. Sorry for bad english

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi. There's a way to keep looping the scenes? They only last 20 sec, it's a shame. Sorry for bad english
When I'm finish playing and fixing the bugs that annoy me, I would look into making my own gallery mod. But as far as I know there is only a CG rip maintain by @ballzak

I have only played this far, will continue and update later.
Fixes 3 allows you to see both Sarah and Shasha scenes and not end their quest routes. Custom Shasha text was added to allow a better flow when choosing third option.

Re-download the zip file and extract in game directory.

Sarah and Shasha.jpg

Last edited:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
When I'm finish playing and fixing the bugs that annoy me, I would look into making my own gallery mod. But as far as I know there is only a CG rip maintain by @ballzak

I have only played this far, will continue and update later.
Fixes 3 allows you to see both Sarah and Shasha scenes and not end their quest routes. Custom Shasha text was added to allow a better flow when choosing third option.

Re-download the zip file and extract in game directory.

View attachment 90053
Thanks for the reply. A gallery would be awesome!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Added 13. Sarah butt plug fix & reduce submissive requirement from 5 to 2. Images are seen properly now

Extract to game directory and overwrite after installing "Fix.zip" first

Reactions: hideouz

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Hello again,
i have another problem with the maria quest line

after the blowjob scene in your room maria will walk outside and then stand right before your room and not move
you cant get out anymore and the scene where she leaves your room repeats itself

i cant upload my saves, because .rpgsave is not allowed for uploading

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello again,
i have another problem with the maria quest line

after the blowjob scene in your room maria will walk outside and then stand right before your room and not move
you cant get out anymore and the scene where she leaves your room repeats itself

i cant upload my saves, because .rpgsave is not allowed for uploading
I never came across that bug before and completed the entire Maria quest line without issue.
Did you try reloading a previous save and repeating the entire quest/scene?
What version are you using 1.5 or 1.6 test build?

I'm sorry, but I cannot reproduce that bug in order to see what is going on, without a savefile.

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I never came across that bug before and completed the entire Maria quest line without issue.
Did you try reloading a previous save and repeating the entire quest/scene?
What version are you using 1.5 or 1.6 test build?

I'm sorry, but I cannot reproduce that bug in order to see what is going on, without a savefile.
i replayed it with an older save, but still same outcome
here are my saves

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i replayed it with an older save, but still same outcome
here are my saves
Download the updated "bugfixes.zip". Problem should be fixed. It was a weird problem that happened, due to the Sarah fix, even though I completed the Maria quest line.
I apologize for that :FeelsBadMan:
Problem noted though.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes