Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.3.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Personally, the sounds don't bother me, on the contrary I like them. I am surprised by the speed of the updates, in other games they take longer. I think that if the developer maintains that speed, the sponsors will increase a lot. As for the content, I like that things take their time and from what I have seen in the animation of chapter 2 the scenes will be very good when they arrive.
Thanks for the kind words :)
Regarding sounds, I will change the settings so that those who wish, have the option to turn off those sounds.

Regarding updates, I will aim to keep the updates regular and within similar timeframes, but I still have my 'day job' so I cannot release them as often as I'd like.

Regarding animations. Yeah, I will try my best, I cannot promise Triple A level animations, but I will do all I can with the tools that the program I use provides. To add to that, the increase of sponsors will, in the future, allow me to invest in a separate rig that would only be used for rendering animations. Since an animations is, fundamentally, a series of images, the rendering times for animations are longer. A dedicated rig would allow me to create lengthy, high quality animations because I could run it all day and parallel to that do my other work on my main rig. But that's an ambition for the future, and for now I can manage everything as is :)

Last edited:

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Perhaps you're right. Might change it up a bit. I just thought that for now, he'd not talk to them about it, because just recently they found out that Richard was dealing drugs. MC doesn't need any extra problems on his head.
Kinda curious about this too like he was shot thrown to the cliff then just act it just ordinary tuesday nothing happens and just go on his way.
Great game anyway. I'm glad sandbox not those one all about grind that let you see 3-5 images.

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I was about to say something then i saw harem tag enough said i am game.

And the models and renders are just great the most important things that i like in a game.

Reactions: Teddy 369

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
While one could wish for more sex scenes, the writing and character development is excellent. I've become quite attached to all the female characters which increases my anticipation for those special moments.

Well done!

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Question, do I need to have played the first 8 games in the series to understand the story, or is it like Final Fantasy, where each one has its own plot?

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
It's a continuing story so yes, you need to play all chapters.
OK, I searched in this site, but there is only Finding Cloud 9 here. Does anyone know where I can download "Finding Cloud 1"?

Also, I've only ever playde disc 1 of Final Fantasy 7, so I don't even know how exactly they lost Cloud in the first place, is that a problem?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FindingCloud9-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes