- - -

Mac:
- - -

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Thank you all for the input!

1. Regarding lewd scenes.
As the game progresses there will obviously be more and more lewd scenes. But I personally like to make the relationships with characters a bit more complex and deep before they get intimate. I might throw in a quickie somewhere but generally, when the lewd scenes come, I want them to fit the narrative and make them as high quality as I can, instead of trying to fit a quota.

2. Regarding the sandbox.
i don’t intend to add any grind mechanics to the game. I might add a few mini games here and there to change up the pace, but you won’t have to grind money or points to unlock scenes. Not as my current vision stands. Once you get a lewd scene, it will unlock in the gallery so you can revisit it.

Thanks for the questions and showing your interest! Keep em coming! :)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you all for the input!

1. Regarding lewd scenes.
As the game progresses there will obviously be more and more lewd scenes. But I personally like to make the relationships with characters a bit more complex and deep before they get intimate. I might throw in a quickie somewhere but generally, when the lewd scenes come, I want them to fit the narrative and make them as high quality as I can, instead of trying to fit a quota.

2. Regarding the sandbox.
i don’t intend to add any grind mechanics to the game. I might add a few mini games here and there to change up the pace, but you won’t have to grind money or points to unlock scenes. Not as my current vision stands. Once you get a lewd scene, it will unlock in the gallery so you can revisit it.

Thanks for the questions and showing your interest! Keep em coming! :)
So no repeatable events everything's just thrown into A gallery = not my kind of game then. I'm looking for sandbox games like man of the house and summertime saga with repeatable events not vn like sandbox games good luck bye

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So no repeatable events everything's just thrown into A gallery = not my kind of game then. I'm looking for sandbox games like man of the house and summertime saga with repeatable events not vn like sandbox games good luck bye
on contrary - this is just my kind of a game.
nothing as boring, to not say dumb, as "repeatable events" in adult game.
good luck, bye.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
In a game like this one with a slowburn's scheme absolutely all goes too slow and boring to a certain degree just because it's applied on all LIs and I think that's an error too common, it feels unnatural or at least I see that way.. That's my opinion and I'll try to explain myself... Callista, for example, she looks really straightforward and I think that in terms of storytelling she couldn't have the same pace like Mila for example, with her things could be quicker I guess (or with another LI, Annika maybe) so there´ll be a middle term between a more explicit story and a slowburn game.. I know that the MC must approach Riley with time and effort and same with Elizabeth, but I cannot see why it has to be the same with others...

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
In a game like this one with a slowburn's scheme absolutely all goes too slow and boring to a certain degree just because it's applied on all LIs and I think that's an error too common, it feels unnatural or at least I see that way.. That's my opinion and I'll try to explain myself... Callista, for example, she looks really straightforward and I think that in terms of storytelling she couldn't have the same pace like Mila for example, with her things could be quicker I guess (or with another LI, Annika maybe) so there´ll be a middle term between a more explicit story and a slowburn game.. I know that the MC must approach Riley with time and effort and same with Elizabeth, but I cannot see why it has to be the same with others...
The problem I have with a lot of people here is that they play a few games that are a complete fuckfest and then assume that every game should have a similar pace. It's like no one appreciates the efforts and hard work that goes into storytelling or even making great renders for that matter. It's all smut, smut... and more smut.

Decent AVN stories are hard to find for me so when I do find one with potential in my mind I'm hoping that the Dev doesn't fall for the "We need lewds" trap and stick to their gun about the story. I've seen plenty Devs add random side characters just so they could get the smut guys to pipe down and some times that ends up taking away from the main characters and story. What I'm trying to say is let OD cook, please.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes