Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.3.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
The problem I have with a lot of people here is that they play a few games that are a complete fuckfest and then assume that every game should have a similar pace. It's like no one appreciates the efforts and hard work that goes into storytelling or even making great renders for that matter. It's all smut, smut... and more smut.

Decent AVN stories are hard to find for me so when I do find one with potential in my mind I'm hoping that the Dev doesn't fall for the "We need lewds" trap and stick to their gun about the story. I've seen plenty Devs add random side characters just so they could get the smut guys to pipe down and some times that ends up taking away from the main characters and story. What I'm trying to say is let OD cook, please.
I'm suggesting something believable... That's all... There's no need of having a lewd scene every 3 minutes like it's excessive to have some over 3 hours after...

Reactions: Bnshy and Seriosha

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Finding Cloud 9 [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 387mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm suggesting something believable... That's all... There's no need of having a lewd scene every 3 minutes like it's excessive to have some over 3 hours after...
I'm just not into Devs feeling like they need to change their stories all because people are horny and can't bother with decent build up. Keep in mind that this game is still very young.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Good so far. Really like most of the models and I think Isabela is my favorite.

One criticism the bartender at the super swanky high class club is wearing a fucking jean jacket. Come on now that is way out of place.

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Good so far. Really like most of the models and I think Isabela is my favorite.

One criticism the bartender at the super swanky high class club is wearing a fucking jean jacket. Come on now that is way out of place.
Hah. Thanks for pointing that out. You’re right. A couple of renders, so might change it up to fit correctly. ;)

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hah. Thanks for pointing that out. You’re right. A couple of renders, so might change it up to fit correctly. ;)
It's mostly irrelevant, I don't think you'll lose any support because of it LMFAO but being a detail oriented person it did stick out to me.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Does anyone know the names of all the characters or where I can find them? I translated it into my language, but some names are different, like Richard's, which in the translation became Ricardo. There have been times when Maya was ''Virtual'' kkkkk

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Posting this text box replacement, for anyone that wants to change from the default invisible one. (It make's it easier to read the dialog text.)

Just place the textbox.png file into your gui folder, and run your title. Then go into your Settings and disable the text box, and hit return. Then go back into your Settings and re-enable the text box once again. (This should enable text box to now show on your screen).

Enjoy.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...decent story so far. Just don't like how MC's childhood girl friend, responded after their event being intimate with each other. Also don't like how Elizabeth recently tells MC she is involved (dating or fucking) with another guy who is a criminal biker. And it was odd, considering how she responded when MC tried to tell her bikers are bad news (most already know this about that culture, that bike gangs deal with prostitution, murder, drugs, etc.). And with what happened to her father, she come off as a stupid and naïve girl.

And most in the community don't like potential main love interests being fucked by another dude...it's the sloppy seconds issue. I also noticed some girls don't have affection points, so I guess they won't be a choice for the semi-harem, later in the story.

Regards.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Onyx Decadence

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Hmm...decent story so far. Just don't like how MC's childhood girl friend, responded after their event being intimate with each other. Also don't like how Elizabeth recently tells MC she is involved (dating or fucking) with another guy who is a criminal biker. And it was odd, considering how she responded when MC tried to tell her bikers are bad news (most already know this about that culture, that bike gangs deal with prostitution, murder, drugs, etc.). And with what happened to her father, she come off as a stupid and naïve girl.

And most in the community don't like potential main love interests being fucked by another dude...it's the sloppy seconds issue. I also noticed some girls don't have affection points, so I guess they won't be a choice for the semi-harem, later in the story.

Regards.
Thanks for sharing. Good points. Biggest portion of girls are not sloppy seconds. I dont intend all girls to be alike either. Different stories, different outcomes.

Some things regarding Mila have not been disclose yet. Something in her past is making her react in such a way. If the player is interested in her, he will try to figure it out and get her. If he believes she is worth it.

You got the whole point with Elizabeth being kind of naive. Perhaps grown up but love gives you pink glasses, makes you do dumb things, right?
Not sure what you mean with her father.
A big assumption regarding affection points. I have simply not put in the variables for some characters. If you played the game. All girls show up in the in the character window.

All in all, like I said, different stories, different outcomes. Some characters will be more straightforward. Some not so much.
Thanks for the input. Makes me think more on the story and all its aspects.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes