Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
or you could just color code the tags. green= 80%+ relevant to game, yellow=40%+ of game red=Has scenes that some people might find too hard to handle, it will ruin your day if you see it, oh please heaven forbid the woman sits on your face without you actually making the first move, red is very bad will make you cry and enraged at how unfair the situation is, oh the humanity, your super-alpha-wet-dream-power-fantasy-character-has-to-endure-a-one-time-scene-where-he-isn't-completely-in-control-but-actually-he-can-be-if-you-just-pick-any-of-the-other-options-but-the-scene-exists-so-you'll-definitely-feel-attacked
I once saw a guy complaining about NTR even tho it was on another path he doesn't ever have to play. His rationale was, that "he knows" that on the other path his LI is cheating on him :ROFLMAO:

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
Hey guys,

I remember playing a game a couple of years or so ago and have been trying to find it again without much luck.
It was a fictional modern setting, MC was a girl who was escaping from her country (for war i think?) and before being accepted into the new country she was kept at this facility to learn how to integrate or something like that.

Then you could sorta submit to the female director of the facility and things of the sort.
When I played it the game finished when she got out of the facility and got a flat in the city.

I'd be thankful for any help.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hey guys,

I remember playing a game a couple of years or so ago and have been trying to find it again without much luck.
It was a fictional modern setting, MC was a girl who was escaping from her country (for war i think?) and before being accepted into the new country she was kept at this facility to learn how to integrate or something like that.

Then you could sorta submit to the female director of the facility and things of the sort.
When I played it the game finished when she got out of the facility and got a flat in the city.

It could be Foreign Land: https://f95zone.to/threads/foreign-land-chapter-2-zofilodz.70735/

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys,

honestly, if it wasn't for the female MC, I'd say this sounds like the prisoner

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Felt like a pretty good setup, but I couldn't find much actual content yet.
Hey there! I feel like I should clarify as most players are confused about the game closing at the end of the prologue :D After you reach the end of prologue ("EMERGE ANEW" Choice) the game will *close*. When you re-open the game, Continue by pressing on *START*. The prologue ends there. You will see that an extra button on the menu as PROLOGUE is added, you can replay the prologue from there. To begin the actual game and continue to the gameplay, Press on START at the main menu. After a short intro and tutorial, you can access your stats, phone and map. The map for navigation is accessed through your phone on the top right :) After that you can simply continue your progress by SAVE/LOAD. Sorry if it was confusing, but you can find that there various erotic scenes, most of them including animations and sound effects :) . I presumed you might have guessed the update was finished when the game closed, sorry if I assumed wrong :D I hope you enjoy the content in the future updates, cheers! :)

are you kidding? there was tons of...well a showcase of what is to come at least. Obviously not shying away from the hard stuff, which I greatly appreciate
Thanks a lot for the support! I'm happy that you appreciate hardcore stuff and find the content plenty ;)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
are you kidding? there was tons of...well a showcase of what is to come at least. Obviously not shying away from the hard stuff, which I greatly appreciate
Agree, "the Void of Deviance" has plenty of content considering how early it is in development. Problem is that it's spread out over the various updates, so if you wanna see everything you need to play at least version 0.1.2 for the "sampling" route, and 0.1.3 for the actual gameplay after the prologue. It should be quite the game once the developer gets it all sorted, hopefully he can stay with it :)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Agree, "the Void of Deviance" has plenty of content considering how early it is in development. Problem is that it's spread out over the various updates, so if you wanna see everything you need to play at least version 0.1.2 for the "sampling" route, and 0.1.3 for the actual gameplay after the prologue. It should be quite the game once the developer gets it all sorted, hopefully he can stay with it :)
apparently they are a friend of Taco's, and anyone friend of Taco is awesome in my book. I think we can be pretty optimistic with the game as long as patreon doesn't do its normal shenanigans to the dev

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Some interesting discussions the last couple of pages. Not quoting anyone specifically and I skimmed through a bunch of it, but I'll add on some of my thoughts.

I've definitely noticed and been annoyed at times with the femdom tagging really not indicating femdom, maledom not separated or an easy exclusion, how limited femdom often is, how wide the scope in a game can be, and how I generally would prefer it more along my own preferences instead.

Obviously we've all seen the complainers, talking themselves up and attacking femdom, while realistically making fools of themselves it is utterly obnoxious. The observation that they're very likely 12-22 year old kids is probably on point. I still think they MUST look for the tag just to complain about it, they do this out of insecurity, common in young people, and especially due to inexperience and lack of their own identity. I strongly suspect most of us that only look for femdom are at least in the 30+ range, very likely skewing on the higher end. I'm not going to go into much analysis on why this is the case or how it would happen, I don't care, but I think that's it.

I have no interest in adult games without femdom. Femdom is interesting enough to me that I can enjoy the games. When I was a teenager or young twenty-something, any adult content was interesting to me, there wasn't something like this around though. There were few adult games and even less femdom stuff, I think the first femdom thing I ever even saw was Discipline: Record of a Crusade or whatever it was, and it didn't even have a translation for the longest time. I remember that did have an effect on me but I didn't actually like most of the femdom. It was more showing me something that existed, and which I'd later find more of on here and the hemdomblog.

There was never really a time where I played adult games heavily when younger. I was a normal guy that played regular video games and mostly just did regular stuff. It's funny that insecure young dudes are so judgmental about femdom now from their insecurity, attacking people over it, when all of adult games and any fictional representation was shamed in the past. Really shows a change in attitudes but also the shifting of goalposts and same behaviors even with those changes. People can't be adults about it, especially most likely in repressed areas, which includes Puritanical based US, which a large number of the English speaking visitors will be from. For the less free repressed areas, many would not be able to safely access this site or any adult material anyway, they'd at the least need a VPN and even then who really knows, probably would not be worth the risk. So it's highly likely whiny young American males, most of whom are underage and shouldn't be on here, and most of whom have little to no sexual or life experience. Virtually all of them have none of each.

Back to the interest in femdom only. The older I get the less interest I have, and that includes physically. I know many young men use that material to "fap" to, but I suspect for most of us older gents that's just not something we actually do, we just play the games and there is some mental simulation perhaps, but not an actual physical act occurring. But I digress. Most of the time I'd rather just play a normal game, most of these normal games are just going to be better experiences for actual gameplay and story. So if there is no femdom hook there is no reason for me to play an adult game personally. Nowadays especially if you've been a gamer or have other interests in general, there are just so many options. Which again makes it so utterly absurd and laughable when some insecure kid searches for femdom, then has to post insisting he hates femdom and said game shouldn't have any and he absolutely didn't want to find the game out of the tens of thousands of games on here, download it, play it, play the updates, and follow and comment in the threads, you see that all happened by accident but the game should be maledom rawr!. Yes it's utterly idiotic and anyone over the age of 25 and with a triple digit IQ knows how stupid it is, but these types just keep doubling down and it's just purely annoying. This forum could use more moderators for femdom threads who can specifically ban any poster from commenting in any "female domination" tagged thread to save the rest of us the irritation.
You kinda said quite a bit, and I'm in agreement with most things, but one thing I absolutely want to comment on and highly disagree with is the mods thing. The mods here are quite biased, not even a little subtle with taking sides. This is like the...fourth? advent of this type of thread that I know about where the other 3 got heavily trolled and the moderators did jack all for the actual fans and people that were legitamently engaging in the community. Some of us got some raw deals from the mods and the fact that this had to be classified as personal recommendations to get them off our back and basically cut away as far from game threads as can be to kinda get the trolls off our tails and mods who would just nuke 100s of posts of happy users discussing things they like that got obliterated by mods with chips on their shoulders.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
This forum could use more moderators for femdom threads who can specifically ban any poster from commenting in any "female domination" tagged thread to save the rest of us the irritation.
Or you could grow some ticker skin. We already have far too much moderation, and I don't just mean in this forum, with very little of it being well done.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Wow someone is insecure and I hit a nerve! Just go jack off you little shit.
Damn! Quite the explosive personality. Cool your jets tough guy, I was't trying to start a pissing contest, but that's why I told you to grow some ticker skin. It's frankly unhealthy to get this worked up over an internet post, and there are no moderators to go cry to irl.

• Wow
Reactions: Frosty2000
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes