Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Rosama

Oct 9, 2018
If he had thick skin it wouldn't bother him though. Turns out he's a hypocrite like they always are. Talk shit, get a response, start crying and shamelessly beg people to stop the mean person that responded to you. I'm old, we talk back, it's how it always will be.

Whatever floats your boat, buddy. Have fun with that...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Devs of Fetish Locator are making new game: https://f95zone.to/threads/vinovella-university-v0-1-4-vinovellagames.112212/
They promise femdom content in the future updates, I assume it'll be some avoidable side content. I didn't try it, mostly cause I've already tried playing FL three times and always deleted it after a while disliking various things.
My expectations are tempered. The femdom content in FL is kinda...really meh. I think the fact the model that least appeals to me out of all the characters save the one sister of the friend is my least favorite/ugliest among all the options. There is a couple of others that have hints of femdom but its like not even a whole scene :S the games are pretty nice quality though

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
My expectations are tempered. The femdom content in FL is kinda...really meh. I think the fact the model that least appeals to me out of all the characters save the one sister of the friend is my least favorite/ugliest among all the options. There is a couple of others that have hints of femdom but its like not even a whole scene :S the games are pretty nice quality though
I really disliked some forced plot contrivances, like MC making a really stupid photo without any reason so that it can be later used against him or when one of the girls wants to be MC's girlfriend you have an option to say 'no', but then the game tells you that you cannot choose this option cause then the plot won't make any sense and you have to say 'yes'. Why then give the choice in the 1st place? This new game seems - judging from the renders - quite good looking, but looking at the models I think they look too young for me for some reason (and I do play games like A.O.A. Academy or Summer's Gone). I think I'll check it sooner or later if only to see what content there is with the black girl, hopefully she won't just start sucking MC off out of the blue like it's too often a case with these games.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
its not on this site yet, but project supremacy update is up...I don't think Div will mind me posting it here:

1. Update Notes: Velvet Domain (comes with 12 scenes with minor ones sprinkled throughout)
  2. Velvet post-victory scene that requires specific certain thresholds to be achieved is added
  3. Post victory Iris scenes that were planned beforehand are now live (about 4-5 Scenes)
  4. Can explore Iris's Fields, includes a side quest (note if you beat velvet beforehand you will miss out on the side quest)
  5. a submission system towards the Council Members
  6. a deed system that allows you to do tasks to increase your submission towards certain council members
  7. nerfed defense stance to give a smaller percent buff rematch Iris (no difficulty levels yet)
  8. added more time for Iris qte's adjusted some resistances numbers
  9. Item shop added
  10. Other minor number changes
  11. Fixed a glitch where some imgs show up during H scenes
  12. type fixes reworked Kris Perv face art adjusted multiple minor bugs

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
its not on this site yet, but project supremacy update is up...I don't think Div will mind me posting it here:

1. Update Notes: Velvet Domain (comes with 12 scenes with minor ones sprinkled throughout)
  2. Velvet post-victory scene that requires specific certain thresholds to be achieved is added
  3. Post victory Iris scenes that were planned beforehand are now live (about 4-5 Scenes)
  4. Can explore Iris's Fields, includes a side quest (note if you beat velvet beforehand you will miss out on the side quest)
  5. a submission system towards the Council Members
  6. a deed system that allows you to do tasks to increase your submission towards certain council members
  7. nerfed defense stance to give a smaller percent buff rematch Iris (no difficulty levels yet)
  8. added more time for Iris qte's adjusted some resistances numbers
  9. Item shop added
  10. Other minor number changes
  11. Fixed a glitch where some imgs show up during H scenes
  12. type fixes reworked Kris Perv face art adjusted multiple minor bugs
I see the bs qte is still there :/ Damn that's one irritating game.

Edit: Violet content is better (though I don't like her model) and I like the reputation system even though it's pretty basic. I've missed the side quest, but I don't care enough for the game to continue playing it.

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Devs of Fetish Locator are making new game: https://f95zone.to/threads/vinovella-university-v0-1-4-vinovellagames.112212/
They promise femdom content in the future updates, I assume it'll be some avoidable side content. I didn't try it, mostly cause I've already tried playing FL three times and always deleted it after a while disliking various things.
I just played it, don't see how they could pull of femdom here. The MC is a super Gary Stu: Very dominant, super cocky, star recruit, prince charming, super shlong, master seductor, etc.. The game isn't bad but even I (softcore fem at best) cannot see femdom in this title whatsoever without rewriting the already existing characters in their entirety.

• Sad
Reactions: Mister_M

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just played it, don't see how they could pull of femdom here. The MC is a super Gary Stu: Very dominant, super cocky, star recruit, prince charming, super shlong, master seductor, etc.. The game isn't bad but even I (softcore fem at best) cannot see femdom in this title whatsoever without rewriting the already existing characters in their entirety.
probably same way they are doing it in fetish locator, its not that he is submissive, he's just kinky and into stuff that gets associated with femdom.

i.e. he thinks being pissed on/piss drinking is hot, not because he's being submissive, but its just one of his "things". He's not doing anything (even with the femdom character) because there is any real feeling of domination so much as he's just kinda into it. Like I think his sister is super hot, and she'll tease him and act like the domme too in those scenes, but its because the MC is allowing it, not because he's in a submissive position, you almost always can opt out of a scene or take it a different direction

edit: I don't think I'm explaining well since thats basically how a sub would be IRL, but rather than a life style or conforming to an actual heirarchy, its just him allowing a situation that he thinks is hot but will be alpha at all other times...I dunno if I am making sense

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Has anyone here played Pandora's Box 2? And if so, how is the femdom in that game. I don't remember their being much femdom in Pandora's Box 1

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
Have any updates come for some of these games that you all know of since January or last december? I already know of and up to date on the status of dominant witches, project supremacy, giant guardians, femdom fiends, Prison 2, bound by lust, 2nd class and slave high, with a few others.
You don't have to make a comprehensive list or anything, but just curious if anybody knows off the top of their head, with one or two or a couple of suggestions.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Have any updates come for some of these games that you all know of since January or last december? I already know of and up to date on the status of dominant witches, project supremacy, giant guardians, femdom fiends, Prison 2, bound by lust, 2nd class and slave high, with a few others.
You don't have to make a comprehensive list or anything, but just curious if anybody knows off the top of their head, with one or two or a couple of suggestions.
You can filter Latest Games & Updates section by date and tag, here are updated from last 90 days of games tagged female domination: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=2252/date=90

Reactions: Sylventhia

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Both "Moving Down" and "The Void of Deviance" have received some rather tasty updates recently :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia
Feb 20, 2022
I see the bs qte is still there :/ Damn that's one irritating game.

Edit: Violet content is better (though I don't like her model) and I like the reputation system even though it's pretty basic. I've missed the side quest, but I don't care enough for the game to continue playing it.
*Velvet.

I weirdly like the Zeke design a lot more then Velvet? Is that a red flag for me? Who knows.
Overall dig the update so far. Surprised how meaty it is.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
*Velvet.

I weirdly like the Zeke design a lot more then Velvet? Is that a red flag for me? Who knows.
Overall dig the update so far. Surprised how meaty it is.
Zeke?

Anyway, I really can't get into this game even though I've tried. I just don't find the girls attractive, MC irritates me plus I'm not a fan of femdom battle games to begin with (with a few exceptions like A New Life in Submission or Mistresses of the Forest). I don't think I'll ever play this game again, it's just not for me.

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Zeke?

Anyway, I really can't get into this game even though I've tried. I just don't find the girls attractive, MC irritates me plus I'm not a fan of femdom battle games to begin with (with a few exceptions like A New Life in Submission or Mistresses of the Forest). I don't think I'll ever play this game again, it's just not for me.
Agree, this one's not for me either

Reactions: Mister_M
Feb 20, 2022
Zeke?

He's part of the side quest in Iris Domain. Gives me KH Design vibes.

I mean if you don't like it you don't like it, no point in forcing yourself to play a game that frustrates you.

That's with me on A New Life in Submission, I appreciate the presentation value in the game but I'm not a fan of the artstyle and the story. Didn't really engage with me after going further in.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes