Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You call upon the mighty goddess of wisdom, so she shall cast her dispassionate scrutinizing gaze upon thee, mortal - kneel before her and mayhaps thou wilt be spared her divine punishment... or not! :sneaky: (also dedicated to Mister_M as this is one of the most dark skinned depictions of Athena I have ever seen! ;) - stumbled upon this pic during my last deviant foray, and now Aseratrix coincidentally gave me a reason to upload it... :LOL:)

View attachment 1712311

Holy crap they must post a lot then! :oops: I couldn't have imagined that 6 people basically doubled the length of this thread...
A really nice Athena depiction, with a flying cat to boot!

Btw, I think that something is fishy, those 6 people could have not produced that many pages.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I think it is about the number of posts per page? LAKueiJin, Mister_M and I all have 20 posts per page, I presume, and Aseratrix probably has 40 posts per page. 135 or 136 divided by 2 is 68 if you round up.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think it is about the number of posts per page? LAKueiJin, Mister_M and I all have 20 posts per page, I presume, and Aseratrix probably has 40 posts per page. 135 or 136 divided by 2 is 68 if you round up.
But...if you divide it for me, then why does it not get divided for others as well? :geek: ....buffering...maybe because the 6 people feature on most pages, and since....no....buffering....

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yes but he should still see all of our posts, as he doesn't have us (or himself) blocked, and he doesn't have plenty of other people that posted here blocked, AND I only came to this thread about a third of the way through (before that I was away from f95 for months), and didn't actually post that often for a long time... :unsure: The way I see it, those 6 users have to account for the 67 pages he has missing, but this is a mistery and math problem for Aseratrix to solve. (if he cares - by this point I don't anymore nor do I have any more humorous or Old English commentary with pictures of goddesses to provide to the thread, so I'm out! :LOL:)

EDIT: I misread your comment - I get now that what you were saying was that he might have a higher number of posts displayed per page! (I was actually unaware that one could change settings for that on f95)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: Hysni and Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yes but he should still see all of our posts, as he doesn't have us (or himself) blocked, and he doesn't have plenty of other people that posted here blocked, AND I only came to this thread about a third of the way through (before that I was away from f95 for months), and didn't actually post that often for a long time... :unsure: The way I see it, those 6 users have to account for the 67 pages he has missing, but this is a mistery and math problem for Aseratrix to solve. (if he cares - by this point I don't anymore nor do I have any more humorous or Old English commentary with pictures of goddesses to provide to the thread, so I'm out! :LOL:)
Nah, I'll survive. Just let me know when its 200 pages already :coffee::whistle:

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Same number of posts, but you may have twice the number of posts per page, so half the number of pages?
Oh, I think I kinda get it, my posts are more concentrated...:unsure:

PS: how did you enchant your avatar not to show whether you are online or not?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
What is the number of the top post on this topic? For me it's 2,701.

PS: how did you enchant your avatar not to show whether you are online or not?
Go to Settings, Privacy, and untick Show your online status.

Your comment above is #2,711.
Same for me. That means this topic has the same number of posts for both of us, even if some of the posts may not show for you because the posters are blocked.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I feel like every time I poke my head in here there is like another 20+ pages, but then again I kinda only rarely poke around here lately. I got suckered into a game last night...its not bad, but with all the bitching and complaining about the ONE femdom character, I thought "gee, they must have a pretty solid route"...no. She had ONE scene (that you totally could walk away from) and the MC won't let it go at all talking about how he is preparing to put her in her place :p so...the anti-femdom people totally won that one again.

Blossom of pleasure was a surprise though, he really re-worked the story. Its very good, but he's also showing signs of conforming and writing an alternate "I'm alpha male" route and well...yeah. The story is still convoluted and wonky but far more coherent than the previous version I played. I am kinda unwilling to re-grind out the game, but it seems the interactions change if you make them angry instead of constantly being nice, and the mother still suffers from serious lapses of going super psycho, but I can see why now though. I think he didn't plan for the player to...not be a pervert, because while I did actually test some different reactions, I went back and *DIDN'T* do some things, and the dev clearly never expected the player to pass on doing perverted things and so you wind up getting accused of things you didn't do (but honestly, if you're playing it properly for the smut, should've done)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I feel like every time I poke my head in here there is like another 20+ pages, but then again I kinda only rarely poke around here lately. I got suckered into a game last night...its not bad, but with all the bitching and complaining about the ONE femdom character, I thought "gee, they must have a pretty solid route"...no. She had ONE scene (that you totally could walk away from) and the MC won't let it go at all talking about how he is preparing to put her in her place :p so...the anti-femdom people totally won that one again.

Blossom of pleasure was a surprise though, he really re-worked the story. Its very good, but he's also showing signs of conforming and writing an alternate "I'm alpha male" route and well...yeah. The story is still convoluted and wonky but far more coherent than the previous version I played. I am kinda unwilling to re-grind out the game, but it seems the interactions change if you make them angry instead of constantly being nice, and the mother still suffers from serious lapses of going super psycho, but I can see why now though. I think he didn't plan for the player to...not be a pervert, because while I did actually test some different reactions, I went back and *DIDN'T* do some things, and the dev clearly never expected the player to pass on doing perverted things and so you wind up getting accused of things you didn't do (but honestly, if you're playing it properly for the smut, should've done)
"Pók", spelled exactly like "poke", means "spider" in Hungarian, so I always have to laugh when I see the phrase "poke around" [spidering around:)]...honestly, good to see you around!

Nocturne-

Feb 9, 2022

Played Blossom of pleasure too, the main girl felt boring for me, too generic. In other hand the second girl is what made the game somewhat interesting but unfortunately just one scene for her. Her scene remind me of Isabelle from Estate: Dominate.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I only have 68 pages :oops:
Same. Pages will vary depending on preferences. My posts per page is set to 40. You can choose between 20-100 so it will be different for everyone. 2715 comments will either be 136, 68, 46 or 28 pages, depending on preferences. That's why saying "Solution on post#1500" is a MUCH better way, rather than "see page 75".

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Played Blossom of pleasure too, the main girl felt boring for me, too generic. In other hand the second girl is what made the game somewhat interesting but unfortunately just one scene for her. Her scene remind me of Isabelle from Estate: Dominate.
are you talking about the blonde sister?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, no! You'd rob me IRL of your magnificent presence? But online, I get to bask in the inescapable emanations of your wholesomeness in all its ghastly glory? How could I ever survive that?

I support the rights of everyone as long as they are aware that those only extend to from where the rights of others begin [JS Mill].

The ridiculously bloated alphabet soup you virtue signal with, has long abandoned, and actively boycotts the interests of the original LGB+A [asexual] part, in addition to trying to specifically erase gender-nonconforming regardless of sex or sexual orientation [something which T is not], right at the root, now they go after gender-nonconforming children if they exhibit behaviors not in sync with the self-expression limiting and oppressive gender stereotypes. No more "tomboys" allowed, no boys in pink, no girls in blue, no trucks for girls, no barbies for boys! I wonder how many kids who would grow up becoming LGB [and also heterosexual dominant females or heterosexual submissive males] are "transsed" instead, due to that misogynistic ideology you represent?!! Your ideology actively reduces the dating pool for everyone! <-and this is only the most trivial of its negative side-effects...T's are more hetero-normative than most kinky heteros btw! :ROFLMAO:

I'd really prefer if you'd keep your distance from me and this thread online as well! Its really not intended for those who don't recognize females as a biological class of their own [I do accept trans people as a class of their own with all the human rights under the sun, just not as females]. Its about female domination ffs!
And you keep trying to get your point across. You wanted to quit so adamantly before but when I finally cave in, you keep going. There's some interesting behavioral analysis to be had here. I almost feel like you're doing it just to get me to respond. It's also funny how I'm the virtue signaler lol.

Reactions: seba5609

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Same. Pages will vary depending on preferences. My posts per page is set to 40. You can choose between 20-100 so it will be different for everyone. 2715 comments will either be 136, 68, 46 or 28 pages, depending on preferences. That's why saying "Solution on post#1500" is a MUCH better way, rather than "see page 75".
To be fair this whole thing started with me quoting a post and telling the person to check out the answers below the quoted post, which they could instantly go to with one click irrespective of their page layout. I also mentioned the page the answers were on as I didn't know one could change their "posts per page" option, but that was more of an irrelevant detail.

Good to know it's best to mention post numbers instead though! (or just quote the relevant post, as if you do that whoever you answer to doesn't have to search for it at all)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
completely and off topic of everyone else (as I do), anyone else kinda annoyed you can't filter out maledom because some of more promising games are trying to cater to two groups?
I assume you mean filter out of games? Because one of the features on the new front page is exactly a double filter, so that you can search for games via both included and excluded tags?! So, I'll assume you mean games which don't mix the two. In the last case I completely agree. I am okay if at least there are vacuum-sealed, separate paths. As time goes, I am less and less willing to even try games where the femdom is but a scene or two in a soup of everything else.

In fact I observed another issue which is even harder for devs to implement. Namely: femdom is a wide genre, and some games fall into the habit of trying to feature as much of its width as possible, sometimes with the result of them becoming rather shallow [I can excuse this for the trailblazers of the genre, but subsequent games should show more story-crafting prowess].

For example, they may employ scenes as a continuously, and non-repeating/non-transferring, changing list of fetishes, and when they "enumerated" all of them they know and like, the game ends. So, basically we get an introductory overview of femdom, rather than a story. I know, that this in many cases is done to please as many of the already few femdom fandom as possible, but it results in games with less depth. If there is no story, then a game should try to be even more creative with interactions, and make variations on the same themes across multiple npcs, otherwise it will feel really formulaic.

What I would advocate for, are games where the fetishes are in some logical synergy [have some inner logic with the story] with the narrative, and thus explore certain aspects deeper than others. Or at least have the fetishes spread accross multiple chars, and not in the mechanical fashion of girl X = foot fetish, girl Z = facesitting, and girl Y = findom, etc. where some games ending after they go through the list of their fetishes, neatly separated into their specific allotted girls.
In a way, I grew to appreciate games like Mistresses of the Forest more than I used to, because by focusing on a slightly narrower theme in terms of fetishes, it got to more fully explore them. Now, I don't say I enjoy or want games which then flip the script and become extra narrow.

The essence of what I am trying to say, is something like this: its better to craft a good story [or craft a good game-world] and then use whichever fetish fits the story [regardless if it ends up being many or just a few] , because most of the time its the way an act is set up, the emotions which they elicit, and the tension they create which is important, the "dominant heat" of the female char, the situational and emotional cruelty/sadism/dominance contained in the act which charges up the otherwise nice, but empty formality of a fetish, at least in my case I know, that I am on a constant lookout for those fine nuances which have the potential to magnify an action's impact manifold. [ps: even the way a fetish is enacted can be way more creative than the standard implementation].

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes