RPGM Completed Female Knight Rasia - The Lewd Curse of Penis [v1.06] [Gaptax]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Is there a way to change rendering from canvas mode to webgl mode or a way to force enable vsync? The game somehow tears a lot when i move the character.

Reactions: Nayko93

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Need Help
Figured it out. Whoever extracted this didn't extract it in Japanese so the characters didn't match the titleset name. Luckily i had an untranslated version where the titleset is properly named. Just go into:
Female Knight Rasia game folder > www > img > titlesets then remove the misnamed A000, and replace it with the one in the link below. Hope this link works, tell me if it doesn't.

forneusXII

Mar 24, 2020
Figured it out. Whoever extracted this didn't extract it in Japanese so the characters didn't match the titleset name. Luckily i had an untranslated version where the titleset is properly named. Just go into:
Female Knight Rasia game folder > www > img > titlesets then remove the misnamed A000, and replace it with the one in the link below. Hope this link works, tell me if it doesn't.
It works, thanks a lot.

Reactions: nono_boulot

lolhotep

Jul 29, 2018
similar problems in audio and character, replaced the scrambled names

触手生物s.rpgmvp
触手生物s2.rpgmvp in "characters folder and よくある射精音的な??.rpgmvo in audio, so far it woked for me

lolhotep

Jul 29, 2018
still many errors for me in character and sound. even after correcting the one lolhotep and red_line gave
A000納品物.rpgmvp has also jambled text in characters folder
in audio i think the questionmarks seem to be missing characters, you have to endure them for the scene save and restart the game, sorry thats how faar my diy goes

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
A000納品物.rpgmvp has also jambled text in characters folder
in audio i think the questionmarks seem to be missing characters, you have to endure them for the scene save and restart the game, sorry thats how faar my diy goes
question marks seem to work but audio -> bgs are jambled too :(

Well I did found the correct names for them
くちゅくちゅ
くちゅくちゅ2
くちゅくちゅ早め
くちゅくちゅ早め2
ゆっくりねっとり2

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
question marks seem to work but audio -> bgs are jambled too :(

Well I did found the correct names for them
くちゅくちゅ