RPGM - Completed - Female Knight Rasia - The Lewd Curse of Penis [v1.06] [Gaptax]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Conejoo

An average futanari game. It's pretty short. There isn't much to do and the world is empty. There are some pros and cons.

Pros are its art and scenes. The character's face, although censored, her dick and dialogues are really hot. There were scenes that were out of the ordinary and she was really hot in them. Like her humping her own sword. There was combat but it was pretty basic. No grind. And there are multiple endings depending on how you use her dick. And.. thats it.

Cons are the story and repetition of scenes. In some parts, scenes are used over and over again, only the dialogue changes. There is a story but it is not interesting. It's a classic story we see almost everywhere.
    Will you think about your kingdom or use your dick? It's that simple.

3.5/5 for me~
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SweeTomato

the female protagonist's emotion face is so great, I love it. This is one of the best japan RPG in my opinion, hope that the artist will make more games like this :D :D Gaptax is my favorite now heheheheheee
  3. 3.00 star(s)

shin_

Just completed the game yesterday, and it was kind of fun.
    You can get the bad ending by pretty much sinking into a degenerate and experience shame over and over through the mini events.
    The normal ending can be played through in 30 mins, the bad one about twice as much.

+ Positives +

+ You can instantly skip the whole adventure and dive deep into the CG section. (though it won't be really deep unfortunately)

+ I liked the fact that there are 2 endings, a normal and a bad one. Doesn't matter what you choose, but you can still skip everything if you want to. The option is there.

+ The combat is there, and is kept simple. You don't have to worry about leveling up, only upgrading your equipment

+ The system keeps count how many times / how much you jizzed. Funny to say the least, too bad the counter resets to 0 at 9999/99999 I think?

- Negatives -

- There weren't really a lot of art, and two for sure were constantly reused.

- Also, there were items you just could not equip after picking them up, but it ultimately didn't hinder gameplay.

This is a solid 3/5, I feel it could've been better by adding more art, more characters and enemies. As much as I'm a huge sucker for futa games, this simply showed nothing new and just won't be memorable.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

Very mediocre game, which will waste an hour or more, if you decide to corrupt your heroine. At least, there is an optiion, to play very purely, without any lustly decision, but you'll miss most of the content in this game, it is frustrating.
    Plot is meh, gameplay is boring, places are boring. Everything is just boring, except corruption of your heroine, which is frustrating, because game isn't about corruption (but it's the most interesting thing here).
    Verdict, I can't recommend this game to play, but at least to see gallery. Just download save file and let yourself watch them, using one hand ))
    It's kind of games, that just played once and forgotten forever
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Reclaimzy

its a good game the translation is kinda eh but its what you expect from a machine translation and that's really all that's bad about it, if you like futanari games this is a good game for you. that's kind of it.