RPGM Completed Female Knight Rasia - The Lewd Curse of Penis [v1.06] [Gaptax]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE="CreepyGhost, post: 1596999, member: 24034"I know it may be hard to translate all of it, but at least a better translator or a spelling check after the translation would help a bit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't think they even used Google for this one - GT makes its share of mistakes, but I rarely see it do as badly as whatever was used here. As far as spellcheck... wouldn't really help that much honestly. In the line I quoted for instance, it would catch "semantly" and "keravinas" but even if those two words were fixed it'd still be a total nonsense sentence.

Like you said, proper translation is hard and time-consuming - but if you're not going to commit to that, why bother "translating" the game in the first place? All you accomplish with a machine-only translation is preventing players from using Translation Aggregator

madboy2009

May 29, 2017
[QUOTE="CreepyGhost, post: 1596999, member: 24034"I know it may be hard to translate all of it, but at least a better translator or a spelling check after the translation would help a bit.
Yeah, I don't think they even used Google for this one - GT makes its share of mistakes, but I rarely see it do as badly as whatever was used here. As far as spellcheck... wouldn't really help that much honestly. In the line I quoted for instance, it would catch "semantly" and "keravinas" but even if those two words were fixed it'd still be a total nonsense sentence.

Like you said, proper translation is hard and time-consuming - but if you're not going to commit to that, why bother "translating" the game in the first place? All you accomplish with a machine-only translation is preventing players from using Translation Aggregator[/QUOTE]

I mostly translated this and others because I was getting tired of digging for English games and I cant read any Japanese so I just crudely translated it so I could understand (usually) what I needed to do next. the reason I didn't bother with checking any of the grammar was because I didn't actually try to really read any of the text lines till I was tacking the screen shots xp.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Very good,but some idiot just don't fade out/fade in correcty after you "Game Over" the game (No is not WHEN You lose,but WHEN you get the Armor after you give the sword back to Kingdom),this don't stop the game,but break my vision...If you understand...

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
I don't mean to disturb you guys, but any word on the progress of that translation? Game looks good, and I've been itching to try it without the word blender it has currently. If nothing much has come from it I might just try and do my own guesslation (since I know about 0% of the Japanese language.)

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Multiple reasons. For example, some crappy company like SakuraGame for sake of more potential money no matter how awful the product might be, to excuses of lacking one such as no funding, like those Asian games you get sometimes on Steam, or simply just plain incompetence.

But, if a creator of X game that shames legacy of Y game/series says that it's "better than nothing", well, it's clearly worse since it shames the product/series it originated from and allows more excuses for scummy creators to do more evil things.
i like machine translation tbh its gives me an idea on what to do, but a proper one is always better

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is poorly made in every regard.

The frame rate is very inconsistent. It drops the moment you enter the pause menu. The hentai is strange, considering that most men would be turned off by traps and not want to continue. The rpg system is practically nonexistent and very linear. Its difficult to get immersed overall with how farfetched the premise is. If it was written better, it would be more believable.

Overall - NOT worth playing.

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
madboy thats amazing thanks for the tip!

I've tried to translate contextually the prologue and a few scenes of the first village(the weapon shop) but honestly it took much more time than I expected haha

I wonder if anyone else would like to join in and we could share the translation file in google drive or something like that?
This game is too good to be played with random english!

Ill keep on translating the game but this might take some time
Anyone still working on a translation?

helterJ342

Apr 18, 2019
So, for some reason it cuts off part of the dialog box. anyone know how to fix that?

It has the words and everything in it, but it cuts of entire words and sections.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
This game is poorly made in every regard.

The frame rate is very inconsistent. It drops the moment you enter the pause menu. The hentai is strange, considering that most men would be turned off by traps and not want to continue. The rpg system is practically nonexistent and very linear. Its difficult to get immersed overall with how farfetched the premise is. If it was written better, it would be more believable.

Overall - NOT worth playing.
:thinking:

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
This whore face I will recognize everywhere! This is Asuka from The Great Thunder-Steel Raiouger. Although most likely the opposite

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Thank you for sharing the game and also thank you for your hard work effort in translating the game as it must have took a quite a herculean effort to translate all those words and making sure that game still works even after the translation I appreciate it.

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you for sharing the game and also thank you for your hard work effort in translating the game as it must have took a quite a herculean effort to translate all those words and making sure that game still works even after the translation I appreciate it.
It was just a auto-translator not actual one (it's pretty poor) and there are some issues like words going out the text box

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes