RPGM Completed Female Knight Rasia - The Lewd Curse of Penis [v1.06] [Gaptax]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
It was just a auto-translator not actual one (it's pretty poor) and there are some issues like words going out the text box
Well actually there is an attachment that allow to translate as we play the game that make the game very laggy and also you need to have an encyclopedia of sort installed before that thing would work adding more lag to the so called rpgmaker mv games which is already laggy as enough as it is added the always copy pasting auto capture translator thingy I forget what it's called I had that in the past and it is horrid as hell.

What I am saying is that I appreciate someone taking their precious time and then open up the game then start to access the events, items, weapons, and then copy pasting to translate the japanesse words into english , even copy pasting via translator somewhere it took quite considerable time and also and during translation at time there are codes here and there that you might mistakenly erased and cause error somewhere along the game which is annoying and frustating. Just repeteadly pressing control + C then move it to translator then control + V then selecting the lines that is translated then move it back to the game event then pasted it again over and over with all those events.. that just took commitment then uploading it.

Nothing wrong with showing appreciation for someone hard work and effort right ? sure it's not perfect but hey at lease someone pulling all those efforts. I just imagine myself playing the game with my own translator program that I suffer ultra lag.. compared to that this one is splendid.

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
Wow... Is this game really "Complete" ? I mean, the translate is really bad...
I mean, i'm french, english isn't my main language and i still noticed it during the 10 first seconds of the game... :x

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
Wow... Is this game really "Complete" ? I mean, the translate is really bad...
I mean, i'm french, english isn't my main language and i still noticed it during the 10 first seconds of the game... :x
Yeah I hope it gets a better one someday

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Seems it's been updated with a proper translation now? Guess it's finally worth checking out.

How is the H content, btw? The other GapTax games on this site turned out to be pretty good, if not pretty bare, with hot enough artwork. I don't much care for futa-on-female, but if there's plenty of male-on-futa then I'm all for it.

A general ratio of the futa scenes would be appreciated.

MENACE117

Jun 9, 2017
I'm having a problem. Is anyone else having this problem? It says Failed to load: img/tilesets/A0004symbols I don't how to read.png.

Reactions: GrandTempest

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
Please help me when I try to open the game it says
"Failed to load: img/tilesets/A000 and then some japanese letters then .png

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
I hate to ask this but how do I do that I haven't been on a computer for years and I just got this computer a few months ago

Dinodo

May 15, 2019
Go to the control panel then change date, time, or number formats, then administrative and change system locale then just find japanese and restart your computer

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes