RPGM Completed Female Knight Rasia - The Lewd Curse of Penis [v1.06] [Gaptax]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

imelman

May 15, 2018
Why do people even do Machine translations? They are unreadable and they discourage anyone from ever actually translating the game.
Multiple reasons. For example, some crappy company like SakuraGame for sake of more potential money no matter how awful the product might be, to excuses of lacking one such as no funding, like those Asian games you get sometimes on Steam, or simply just plain incompetence.

But, if a creator of X game that shames legacy of Y game/series says that it's "better than nothing", well, it's clearly worse since it shames the product/series it originated from and allows more excuses for scummy creators to do more evil things.

Reactions: Marco110

madboy2009

May 29, 2017
how do i go about changing the text? i could try translating since ive got time
I used Translator++( ) (a program that is easy to install and moderately easy to use) currently I didn't include the translation file but for future uploads I will, if people want to correct the horrible google translation; but of you want to do this yourself I got this game and many many more from , which like 80% haven't been translated (if your unsure I would just search for in in the F95 search bar). Personally to download the files I used Jdownloader 2's( ) (another really good program) auto link grabber on the "Mirror" download file as the other down loaders have delays between them.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alex00

Nov 8, 2018
madboy thats amazing thanks for the tip!

I've tried to translate contextually the prologue and a few scenes of the first village(the weapon shop) but honestly it took much more time than I expected haha

I wonder if anyone else would like to join in and we could share the translation file in google drive or something like that?
This game is too good to be played with random english!

Ill keep on translating the game but this might take some time

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is it google translated or it is my idea? (Not trying to be smart-ass just seems like it)
"It is clouded to spew out a lot from the cock Semantly in no time Coated keravinas."

You tell me :p

It's a shame, cause the concept sounds awesome - but you'd literally be better off playing with in Japanese with TA than trying to read this gibberish

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
"It is clouded to spew out a lot from the cock Semantly in no time Coated keravinas."

You tell me :p

It's a shame, cause the concept sounds awesome - but you'd literally be better off playing with in Japanese with TA than trying to read this gibberish
Welp, it's a shame. English is not my native language, but I just can't stand such thing. I know it may be hard to translate all of it, but at least a better translator or a spelling check after the translation would help a bit.

I'ma clouded a spew out the words from a pink cak. (My answer to MC's line)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes