RPGM Completed Female Knight Rasia - The Lewd Curse of Penis [v1.06] [Gaptax]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
am I the only one why a weird graphic bug in the game ? , when I walk there is a sort of tearing bottom left of the screen
and it look like the game is lag some times ...

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
guys no need to boring effort i found the game from svs comics with full save ( save file inside rasha folder ) i think without error you should try this one sorry for bad english
That's the old MTL version. The one we're talking about is the one with proper translation that just came out this year

Reactions: Randomplayer

Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
Another mis-tagged game. There is no female character, it's a futa protagonist. Why is it so hard for you people to use proper tags?

iateyoface

Jan 30, 2019
Since it seems to be an official translation (at least not a MTL one), maybe the pictures should be updated to reflect that? Just dug through the forum and downloaded a patch in preparation to play but it seems no longer required. Cheers!

Reactions: Nessiah

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Since it seems to be an official translation (at least not a MTL one), maybe the pictures should be updated to reflect that? Just dug through the forum and downloaded a patch in preparation to play but it seems no longer required. Cheers!
I don't like to assume so are you saying that the download on page 1 is now fully translated by a human being?

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
There is a file in Audio -> se. I cant download files in the comments, can someone give the name instead?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone else know of other games with a futa/trans protagonist that gets corrupted? And with mostly male on futa/trans scenes like this one?

timber1012

Jun 5, 2018
is it possible to go back to the first area (barda and the first village) after crossing the checkpoint? i tried but it says there is no reason to go back.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to change rendering from canvas mode to webgl mode or a way to force enable vsync? The game somehow tears a lot when i move the character.
same problem here, F3 seem to solve it but it also reduce the size of the screen so no really the best solution...

EDIT : right click on the game, property - compatibility - and select "run in 640x480"
it seem to solve it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes