Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
I should've listened to the comments and avoided this shit. She talking about how much she hate him and how much she regret having sex with Bradley all while flirting with you(I guess so you can do all the hard manual labor) and then you see her fucking Bradley in the barn. And this beta male cuck mc still likes her after that.
He should have promptly packed his shit and left.
Maybe he told her trifling lying ass off and left but I deleted this shit and don't care to find out.
Love it when games have surprise ntr really gets the rage inducing juices flowing.(n)
If a game makes you feel that way you know it's gonna be good! I mean you obviously have ntr between the husband and wife so it's not a full blown mc cuckfest like you make it seem. The creator also put a good reasoning why she went back to Bradley. Just gotta go with the flow I think we can really expect something big out of this game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If a game makes you feel that way you know it's gonna be good! I mean you obviously have ntr between the husband and wife so it's not a full blown mc cuckfest like you make it seem. The creator also put a good reasoning why she went back to Bradley. Just gotta go with the flow I think we can really expect something big out of this game.
Yeah, something big alright. And it smells really bad. lol
It wasn't even 24 hours after she was saying all that good shit. "good reasoning" I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Yeah, something big alright. And it smells really bad. lol
It wasn't even 24 hours after she was saying all that good shit. "good reasoning" I'll take your word for it.
I totally understand dude I felt kinda ticked off as well at that part, but Bradley and Sarah were a thing before so it's not that crazy that they are still fooling around you know? Either way it looks like Ancho's plan is to have the MC be with many of the chicks through out the story so i'd say to give it another chance later on :)

Jan 15, 2018
Top notch stuff, though i wish i could avoid Dayna
wonder if chapter 2 will have Sasha scenes or if it'll focus on the town and introducing new characters

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I for one am actually glad to see Sarah can be a little slut too, and Dayna is delicious, evil and hot doesn't shy away from getting her hands dirty neither. I like the ones with experience ;) Hope to see more seen, I'm following.

EDIT: Actually hoping this will turn out to have sandbox and RPG features, training skills at the academy, earning money and spending it on improvements etc. Maybe run into some NTR with Sarah with Bradley and Dayna being there to manipulate it so she can have the protagonist for herself.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ancho should start making use of some free advertisement for his project to accumulate some fans. He could even start here on F95zone

abcd65926

Jul 3, 2017
Good to see someone DRAWING for once and creating original content, I hate all the 3DCG gobbo trash being puked up constantly
Just make the MC nameable so I can self-insert like the pathetic loser I am

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

(A post to reassure you I am alive and working...)
Writing, art-ing, and development continues on Fantasy Valley! At this point Chapter Two is aiming at spanning the next six or seven days in David's story. This might double or even triple the reading time of the previous chapter!
David has a lot to do as we continue to set the stage for his story and plant the plot seeds that we will need going forward. He must get into town and get introduced to his new life attending the local university. This entails introducing a ton of new characters and places so I am drawing like a mad man.
Thank you all for your support here on Patreon! Please continue to share Fantasy Valley with relevant audiences online and share any comments or questions you have for me in the comments below!
-Ancho
(A sneak peek at three more of the many new characters Chapter Two will introduce)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

(A post to reassure you I am alive and working...)
Writing, art-ing, and development continues on Fantasy Valley! At this point Chapter Two is aiming at spanning the next six or seven days in David's story. This might double or even triple the reading time of the previous chapter!
David has a lot to do as we continue to set the stage for his story and plant the plot seeds that we will need going forward. He must get into town and get introduced to his new life attending the local university. This entails introducing a ton of new characters and places so I am drawing like a mad man.
Thank you all for your support here on Patreon! Please continue to share Fantasy Valley with relevant audiences online and share any comments or questions you have for me in the comments below!
-Ancho
(A sneak peek at three more of the many new characters Chapter Two will introduce)

The girl on the right looks hot! Can't wait to see just how short that skirt is in the back :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

By now you've probably guessed that I underestimated how much work I was creating when I sat down to write Chapter Two...
I continue to draw in every available moment. Creating the art assets that will bring the next chapter to life.
When will Chapter Two release? Unclear.
Chapter Two spans the next six days in David's story as he arrives in town and starts his University career. At this point I've got half of it (the next three days) pretty much done.
Here are a few images to stir your imaginations while I continue to plow forwards. Thanks to all of you who have expressed interest in Fantasy Valley. And thanks especially to the Patrons supporting the project. It keeps me motivated to continue working and see what we might accomplish!
Thanks again.
-Ancho

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017

By now you've probably guessed that I underestimated how much work I was creating when I sat down to write Chapter Two...
I continue to draw in every available moment. Creating the art assets that will bring the next chapter to life.
When will Chapter Two release? Unclear.
Chapter Two spans the next six days in David's story as he arrives in town and starts his University career. At this point I've got half of it (the next three days) pretty much done.
Here are a few images to stir your imaginations while I continue to plow forwards. Thanks to all of you who have expressed interest in Fantasy Valley. And thanks especially to the Patrons supporting the project. It keeps me motivated to continue working and see what we might accomplish!
Thanks again.
-Ancho

Great illustrations / artwork @UncleVT !

Most important is that you are satisfied with the amount of content released for a chapter, take your time.

No need to rush it :)

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes