toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Not a huge fan of the artwork, but the contents look fun. Will definitely keep an eye on this!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Even in this artstyle the mc looks like Eric hahaha; but the game is good so far.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... Very Sexy Nice Game! I hope this Game have a Big Future! Good Job Dev! :D

Last edited:

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
you have heard about the resting bitch face
these characters might be the first with resting ditch face
i could maybe get into the art style but the faces are horrible
so its a hard PASS for me

Reactions: Q Who

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i dont know if i like this art
maybe i do?
it seems its not meant to be looked up close, the title pic looks pretty good

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I relly like this, not moe freaking 3d models yet not just another anime art copycat. I'll be keeping my eye on this but I hope we get to dominate the blonde later on in the story.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I like the first chapter, the shapes of their heads make me think of E.T.

It's the thin necks and "long" faces, I still think he/she is a good artist though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
well i lost interest in the game because of Sarah
I should've listened to the comments and avoided this shit. She talking about how much she hate him and how much she regret having sex with Bradley all while flirting with you(I guess so you can do all the hard manual labor) and then you see her fucking Bradley in the barn. And this beta male cuck mc still likes her after that.
He should have promptly packed his shit and left.
Maybe he told her trifling lying ass off and left but I deleted this shit and don't care to find out.
Love it when games have surprise ntr really gets the rage inducing juices flowing.(n)

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes