Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, I'm on board. The art is original. A bit goofy, but fully capable of telling the story and communicating the emotions and situations clearly. Works for me.

The story is well fleshed out. Surprisingly fulsome for a 0.2, really. Numerous potential plot threads to speculate on (nah, I'll wait another episode before I put out one of my lengthy spoiler box treatises). Snappy dialogue and a nice current of humor.

Plus, no one comes off as creepy or unrealistic. Well, maybe the MC and Joey, for not recognizing the noses in front of their faces on some issues, but, hey, "plot device" (it's done all over, so no mark down here for that).

So, I look forward to what this dev conjures up for the next release.

Reactions: DBOO

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well... For serious, i like this game... (y)
I undestend i need wait at least half-year to have normal* Fap-Fap scenes to see, but... heh... :sneaky:

Aug 16, 2018
Never drop the new version into the old folder. Just extract into e new folder and then go to the folder game in the old and copy the folder saves.
Okay, thanks. I've always just dropped the new folder into the old. Will follow your recommendation from now on.

Question though: where exactly are the old saves located in Ren'py/Unity/HTML?

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Yup the game is still awesome. Really can't wait to see what happens when you go back to the Miller's.

polky

Jul 18, 2017
This is really well written and executed, for nearly the first time i had no urge to skip through dialog. Good touches of humor also.

Reactions: randomhelix

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I'm liking this. Art is rough around the edges, but has character.
The setting is pretty cool, like a less mental Discworld. Waiting to see how it takes off from here.

Reactions: huge43

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
WAMMOO!! Pretty decent amount of content, though general lack of player choices. Love the cartoonish art, nice change of pace from the usual Honey Select girls :D Keep up the good work Ancho!

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
quite a nice change of scenery from all the 3d games, to something like this. I've enjoyed the game so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how the story develops over the chapters.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
any walkthrough for the small details? there are some peeking scenes and misc into which if you don't look you just miss it

Reactions: libertypics
Oct 23, 2018
while the very first released "demo" of this gane was awsome .... a bit of point and vlick game with visual novel style and a bit of trainer feel ....

now we have 2 chapters of wich the first has ntr and kind of mindbreaking, the second is also kind of "forcing" into a certain direction too ...

wish it would be like the demo was ... because the way it turned is just bad poorly ... so for me the part of promising vanished poorly

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just a post to reassure you all that I am working away diligently on the next update! Rough guesstimate is that I am slightly more than halfway towards finishing chapter three. Hopefully will have it ready for you all soon! Keep your fingers crossed for me! As always, thanks for your interest in and your support of the project. -Ancho
A few sneak peeks...

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes