• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
I constantly get "an exception has occurred" screen after this update.It has something to do with the outfits of the characters it seems

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
really old saves do not work again? does this dev just not know how to make old saves work?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Kyle Mercury Thanks for your hard work in making this game! I have a bug for you

If you name the Protag/MC "Master" (blame Akabur!) then you get refereed to as [povname] by using the "I want you to call me" option and select your playername. I hope that makes sense to you.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'll apologize now to the forum now for my rant.

I hate being a sourpuss and all but isn't this a bit crude
Yes you are, READ the TAGS... It CLEARLY HAS THE RAPE TAG, and you have imo the audacity to complain about something that is labeled. Do you complain that your coffee has coffee in it!?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
yes finally the update thanks Kyle allright lets download and see them new contents "Lolis" oops! xD

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I'll apologize now to the forum now for my rant.

Yes you are, READ the TAGS... It CLEARLY HAS THE RAPE TAG, and you have imo the audacity to complain about something that is labeled. Do you complain that your coffee has coffee in it!?
I don't know, I find it absolutely DISGUSTING that every one of the hundreds of incest-labled games I download depict relatives having SEX in them! Lawd have MERCY! My delicate sensibilities just can't... :closedtongue: oh... the vapors...the vapors have me...

/takes all kinds man... (woman, not presuming)...

Reactions: Sword26 and Elbo

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Kyle Mercury
The top of your Patreon page links to v0.5 instead of v0.56 and your patreon description says "The current released build is 0.46. The public build is 0.45."

Also I'd recommend choosing some pictures with nudity and messaging a moderator here and ask them to add them to the thread OP for your game because there's only 3 images and none of them have nudity so anyone that finds your game from this site (like me) doesn't really know how the art for your game looks and makes people (like me) hesitant to try your game.

And in "label destroythecity" you increase Elizabeth's love when it should increase her corruption.

Finally, if you have sex with Sarah in the shop she won't be able to live with you?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Oya oya, I thought I'd leave it alone for a bit until it got updated.

The changelog doesn't tell me much...and I honestly thought Elizabeth's first time would give us a choice between seducing her first or rape, a kind of moral choice that doesn't affect the story but some of us would like better.

And why is the new update unavailable but still on the Main Post?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The changelog doesn't tell me much...

And why is the new update unavailable but still on the Main Post?
It doesn't tell you much because there wasn't much changed, what'd you expect? And the new update has been available for half a week.

what's in the new update?
v 0.56
-v0.56 fixes several big and small bugs and adds a little bit of content
-With Elizabeth only, Madam Rouge will appear at the banquets and comment on her outfit

@jande21
might wanna add the changelog to the OP ^

Reactions: drud

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys, I went through your posts and instead of individually addressing you guys I'll just say yeah, I'll get on that thanks. To that one person, choosing to sleep with Sarah means she won't live with you, just like all the other girls you encounter. Also, from now on your past saves SHOULD work with future builds so hopefully that'll appease some of you. Hope you guys like the content.

Darrylman

Oct 16, 2018
How do you screw mary? I can't figure it out for the life of me unless it just hasn't been added yet.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes