4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1080, in script
    $ eliconvolist[1] = "Have you come to order me around again? I-I wasn't looking forward to it!"
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1080, in <module>
    $ eliconvolist[1] = "Have you come to order me around again? I-I wasn't looking forward to it!"
NameError: name 'eliconvolist' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1080, in script
  File "D:\Truc sur le bureau\Jeux\FantasyTrainer-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Truc sur le bureau\Jeux\FantasyTrainer-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1080, in <module>
NameError: name 'eliconvolist' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Fantasy Trainer 0.5
Wed Oct 03 01:25:29 2018

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
WeirdRober, are you using an older save? You can't use older saves with current builds.

WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
Yes my mistake i was using an older save, Also I recently modded the game is that a problem or can I do that ?
I added lines when you ask to be called a certain name when above 60 to 90 Corruption.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Feel like I'm stuck in a grind loop right now. Is there an in game notification when you hit the end of the coded content? Of course that will be irrelevant in a week.

Also, I get an error when I ask Pacifica to call me Master, her stats are both around 55. All other titles give responses.

Dreamdrops

Feb 22, 2018
Any way the new release comes for android? Been playing it lately but don't really have a PC right now, keep up the good work the characters are great

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes