4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
For Melony, you will be able to indulge her while also interacting with the other girls at the same time, the Ball will be the end game so when you go to the ball that's the last thing you'll be doing. What you said is correct however, you can indulge Melony, but if you indulge her TOO MUCH the game WILL end then and there (I won't spoil what she does to you), and it'll be considered the "Bad End" to the game.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
May 7, 2017
For Melony, you will be able to indulge her while also interacting with the other girls at the same time, the Ball will be the end game so when you go to the ball that's the last thing you'll be doing. What you said is correct however, you can indulge Melony, but if you indulge her TOO MUCH the game WILL end then and there (I won't spoil what she does to you), and it'll be considered the "Bad End" to the game.
No comments on my second spoiler? By the way thanks for answering.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Would like to see us take Rouge for ourselves or alternatively fix her marriage with our (former?) friend.
There is a tag you can see on my Patreon page. It says cucking. As in cucking someone else. That's all I'll say for now.

Nanthaga

Feb 6, 2018
รหัส: ดับลิน, ใช่ไหม?
อืม ... รหัสนี้ไม่ได้ผลกับฉัน!
มีรหัสผิดพลาดใช่มั้ย?

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
@Kyle Mercury

You probably know about these ones already, but I found a few bugs. One is when you try to get Pacifica to call you different names. For the final three options (Master, Owner, and Custom) an error occurs. After looking around a bit it seems this is because you misspelled the PacificaCorLevel variable as PacificaPorLevel in each of these three instances.

These mistakes are at lines 17121, 17130, and 17142 as of version 0.56.

Another bug is when getting Pacifica to wear the yellow sundress the next time you ask her to switch clothes there's an extra option for yellow sundress in the list. This continues indefinitely, adding an extra option for yellow sundress to the list every time you ask her to wear this dress. This appears to be because at the end of the section of dialogue of her reacting to the dress being picked there is this line of code: $ pacificaconvolist.append("Yellow Sundress"), where pacificaconvolist is the list of clothes available for her to wear.

Since the dress is already selected with $ pacificaOutfit = 3 at the start of this segment I assume this is a mistake and an extra line of code that should have been removed, but just in case it isn't you can replace this by a simple check like:

Code:
python:
    if "Yellow Sundress" not in pacificaconvolist:
        pacificaconvolist.append("Yellow Sundress")
This bug is at line 16959, once again in version 0.56.

This aside, good game man! Thoroughly enjoying myself so far.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Fantasy Trainer v0.6 for Level 2+ patrons is out!
The patron release comes out sunday, and the public version a week afterwards.
Have a good one guys I hope you'll enjoy the content. (It's mostly Mary stuff this build)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'elizbedroomscene3.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11914, in script
    with Dissolve(0.5)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elizbedroomscene3.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11914, in script
    with Dissolve(0.5)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1413, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2193, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Downloads\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\FantasyTrainer-0.6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elizbedroomscene3.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Fantasy Trainer 0.6
Thu Dec 06 13:08:04 2018

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Click to download!
Thanks mate!

This is the Changelog for 0.6:

|----Changelog----|

-Added item previews
-Added Mary makeout scene
-Added Mary finger scene
-Added Mary blowjob scene
-Addded Mary content to Banquet event
-Added new battlefield to intro
-Added small amount of dialogue
-Added new Game Menu Art
-Fixed bugs that stoped MC from appearing when he wears the suit

|---Avaiable H scenes---|

-Missable Sex with Clea
-Missable Sex with Sarah
-Missable Sex with Pacifica
-Rape Elizabeth in room
-Stare/Jerk off to Elizabeth
-Stare/Jerk off to Elizabeth's tits
-Spank Elizabeth
-Finger Elizabeth
-Makeout with Mary
-Finger/grope Mary in your room
-Have Mary give you a blowjob in throne room
-Have Mary Spank Elizabeth
-Have Mary Finger Elizabeth
-Have Mary strip naked
-Have Clea strip naked
-Have Sarah Flash tits
-Spank Mary's butt in the dinninghall
-Handjob From Elizabeth
-Handjob From Elizabeth without top on
-Dance from Mary with maid outfit on
-Dance from Mary without any clothes on
-Grope Mary's tits scene in dinninghall

androide

May 3, 2018
Good Game, I really enjoyed playing it. Hoping there will be more Mary and Princess content in the next update.

I'd also love to see if it would be possible to give Mary a "free day" and have the Princess do the Maid job that day. Or having Mary "coaching" her, something like that.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes