4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Glad for update with princess but I really want romance lewds too, not just domination and rape.
It may say rape, but if you keep bringing up her love and or lust, she will start asking you to have sex when you walk in. I waited till she was almost max and she was for it.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Interesting game I am looking forward to more updates in the future it certainly has potential keep it up!

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
It may say rape, but if you keep bringing up her love and or lust, she will start asking you to have sex when you walk in. I waited till she was almost max and she was for it.
Really, on high love route too? Did you lose affection points, did dialogue change?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
damn awesome game keep up the good work cant wait up more updates and more loli time ^^

Rolling Joints

Jul 29, 2017
I heavily enjoy what's in this game so far, being a complete ass or actually nice the options, shit making me want to donate when I have the cash, keep up the fantastic work.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

syllvos

Aug 22, 2016
Absolutely adored this game. Great characters and art, with a good story progression and humor. I could see it growing into one of the classics like four elements trainer.

Some suggestions: would be nice to have another source of income besides sending the princess out, especially in the "love" route. Could have something like working to end the day rather than the light switch, and a bed for ending the night (which would also open up potential for random scenes, like when you tell Clea she can share your bed). Also the dungeon scenes with Mary were a nice surprise, so would love more of that in the future.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
How can we get that demon girl or whatever she is if i am mistaken :heartcoveredeyes:
I think you are talking about Clea, the Wood Elf, since there is no demon that I know of. You need to get Sarah to move into your place, then visit her at night until she drinks a potion(you will know when it happens), After that she will tell you how to make them, and where to get the flowers. Then go to the forest and find Clea. You have an option to have sex with her there, or have her move into your place, have her move into your place. If you have sex in the forest with her, the game says you may be able to get her to move in later. I'm not sure how that works as I didn't take that route.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, I like this game but I don't know, how to play it.
I mean, can I get the Dark Elf Thief Girl to add in my Castle after the rape? Or only, if I recruit her (Without rape)
And how can I fuck/rape her Sister?

And I don't know about the Wood Elf. When can I see her again and my daugther? And can I fuck my daughter?

Yeah, yeah, I know, my Fetish are strange. Don't ask me about this. xD

But you are making a good job with this game. Thumps up. ^-^

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Not only that... :x
Every new girl you encounter will give you the choice to sleep with her immediately and not add her to your "collection" or, recruit her and choose to corrupt or romance her. That's why you can't find Pacifica after you raped her. And you don't get to see Clea or your daughter. I recommend saving often lol. Her sister Lilly will be getting content for sure, I want to fill the Loli niche, I just have to be careful because of Patreon. (And no you won't be able to fuck your daughter cause...she doesnt exist yet? And I don't think I'd put that in the game).

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Every new girl you encounter will give you the choice to sleep with her immediately and not add her to your "collection" or, recruit her and choose to corrupt or romance her. That's why you can't find Pacifica after you raped her. And you don't get to see Clea or your daughter. I recommend saving often lol. Her sister Lilly will be getting content for sure, I want to fill the Loli niche, I just have to be careful because of Patreon. (And no you won't be able to fuck your daughter cause...she doesnt exist yet? And I don't think I'd put that in the game).
nice cant wait the new stuff for lilly hehe xD

Reactions: Kyle Mercury
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes