3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
D

duncanmac

I'm here to ask the important question ;) : Does it have impregnation/pregnancy? If no.. are you planning on adding it?
Nope sorry, I excluded it from the beginning with my storyline. No bestiality either.

The problem with the word "school" is that it's ambiguous. It's a graduate school not a university because it would have been stupid to have a university in a small town with less than 100 students. I'll clarify that in my introduction.

@Loard125 : no idead what's your problem, maybe a corrupted file ? Probably a problem with Renpy itself not the game.

Loard125

Oct 24, 2017
:) just figured to run this game finally :)

but stuck at , what to do after dad goes to bath room and check what daughters doing

any guide or walk through please

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
:) just figured to run this game finally :)

but stuck at , what to do after dad goes to bath room and check what daughters doing

any guide or walk through please
If you mean when you find the twins about to get in bath, go to school, go in school go right and click the end of the hallway.

Also, you can go to the main room at home with the laptop on the table, click the laptop and one of the options tells you the upcoming events and where to find them, sometimes you need to manually advance time either on the laptop home screen or on the map screen; if you click the day, it advances a day, if you click the sun - it changes the time of day (you need this to advance to strip club and beach scenes.)

Reactions: Loard125

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
If you're going the Patreon route bear in mind that they now prohibit incest games and they have always prohibited underaged content (and most of the characters read as underaged, even if they're thousand year old demons or whatever).

Just, you know, fair warning my dude
A crypto wallet would be nice. I'd throw a couple of $ in ETH the DEVs way.

superslippy

May 4, 2017
First, I'd like to say that it's pretty cool the developer is active here, answering questions and responding to feedback. That's so much better than some of the more popular games on here in which there are 50+ pages of people complaining about what the dev is doing over on patreon, all the while changing nothing.

Secondly, nearly all of the nitpicks and complaints I have about this game (game-over at every decision, confusing and empty map exploration, every girl pissing every time she cums, etc.) have already been addressed by the developer. He's explained his thought process behind most choices, as well as demonstrated a willingness to fix overwhelming problems. Many other devs I've seen get overly defensive of their work and go the "If you don't think it's perfect, hit the road" route, which isn't really helpful in terms of accepting constructive criticism. Good job on that.

While some of the writing is a bit awkward because it's machine-translated from French, I can see that effort is being put into making something that some people will eventually really enjoy. As a demo, I'd like to offer words of encouragement to keep going. As advice, I'd highly recommend including a piss fetish warning/tag somewhere in the description because it is EVERYWHERE in this game, and I was personally both surprised and turned off at such a thing. It kills the mood for me, so a heads-up would have let me know to skip this game because it turns out I'm not the intended audience.

Still, I'd like to wish the developer, duncanmac, good luck on this project even if I won't personally be playing any updates from here on out.

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
I keep hearing this, but 90% of incest / bestiality games I've seen on this site are on patreon and have been there for months and years. Explain?

EDIT: I missed the "unevenly" part, sorry ...
It's really only been since November or so since they rewrote their TOS. It seems like they're not actively searching or reviewing content but if you get narced out they'll go through it. I figure it's better to be safe than sorry. But even after being reviewed for content some devs get completely different rules for what's allowed and not allowed based on TOS. On the strict end of the spectrum the dev of Teachers Pets has spent the last three months completely de-imagining his game to comply with the rules. Research into Corruption got slammed for his sister character looking under aged (who, incidentally looks very similar to the daughters in this game). Meanwhile the guy that makes Big Brother took the overt mentions of incest off his page and nobody seems to care.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'll add an option to turn it off, nothing difficult.
heh or make a special hidden feature just for him so it shows them pissing all over the screen haha oh but how to trigger that just for him.... would be funny tho...

WarriorB6

Jul 26, 2017
I wonder if there is any Patreon alternative, because I really like this game and don't want to see it completely changed later because of Patreon rules.

D

duncanmac

I think most of the suggestions have been taken into account and implemented. So here is the version 0.12:

(I don't have a Mac so I don't know if it works)

No new content but a lot of improvements :
- A lot of spelling corrections thanks to Mykee83 and pheipl1
- No more game over
- Add option to turn water-sports content off
- Add zone indicators (you can desactivate it on your phone)
- Add phone with walkthrough (and wallpapers !)
- Add shortcuts for home / map / school
- Add time period to walkthrough
- Change the interface for something more readable
- Add help screens after intro
- Sleeping in bed to pass a day

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
@duncanmac You have to make the story and the story progress reasonable. You have created a world where everyone is sex crazy. But the biggest slut in the school doesnt want to have sex with the MC because she needs to make her pussy ready for his big dick even if she troath-fucks him from second one? The daughters are getting soaking wet just by standing next to the MC and he himself wants to fuck them too. But they never had sex with each other until this day?
The choises were no choises at all. There was this woman in the train masturbating like crazy and even "pissed" herself while doing that after watching the MC playing with his daughters tits. But the whole mission to "make the whole town more liberated" fails after you ask her to give the MC a blowjob... Dude that doesnt make any sense! I am telling you, the way you are thinking is going to bite you back very fast.

Reactions: Voyeur88
D

duncanmac

No older saves aren't compatible I've made too many changes. @Maddick did you play the latest version ?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'll skip this version since it's just improvements/bug fixes, but reading the changelog, it sounds like you're going the right way. I like the way this game is going. Hopefully it gets even better at a later date

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wonder if there is any Patreon alternative, because I really like this game and don't want to see it completely changed later because of Patreon rules.
patreon rules didnt change a game.
lets be honest, only the devs change the game.
patreon have nothing to do with a game changing , drastically or not. alots of games didnt have changed after patreon changed their rules.... its up to the devs . i know shit-tons of games on patreons, and alots have incest and others stuff on them. and they didnt have change a pixel and still stay on patreon.

want an alternative to patreon ? easy... post here on F95 with a paypall link or whatever shop website link or donation system.
or post everywhere else on the tons of website full of games like this tfgamesite and lots of others . . .

imho. as advice for duncanmac ( leod ? ^^ ) , its just to not be dependant of Patreon, like alots of others devs. as like this, if something happen, you still can continu with a safe place and didnt lost all the work.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes