3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Keyos

Nov 12, 2017
You should remove the elevator scene if the only choices are the school and your house.you should also highlight clickable places.

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
How can I move ahead in time?
Same problem. I've tried clicking the sun on my computer and on the map. I've tried traveling to every location, and going to each room (Home, School, Metro and Mall). I can sleep the day away, teach an uneventful History lesson, and am then stuck on Afternoon, with no way to get to evening or night.

D

duncanmac

Ok, I think it's because you use bed or lesson before the end of the intro, I should have block that. You can open the console with shift + o and type :

f_intro_end = True

Be careful to respect the case, otherwise it will not work. This will unlock the possibility of advancing time.

Reactions: elbe45md

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Only issue with this game is the lack of repeatable events/actions. Everything else is great.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Models look good, even the mc. I like that you took more than a few minutes sculpting them, so good job. I like that the mc is older and a father instead of the run-of-the-mill douchey kid in the same outfit that everyone uses in HS, (frayed jeans, you know the one).

Story seems okayish, I mean I liked the fact that you explain why there ain't so many people wandering around and stuff. Most games are centered around one person and have no explanation why there is so few people around, so kudos there.

My hopes are the mc can find his mojo along the way cause right now his whole motivation seems off. I get that the guy is pretty distraught about getting cucked by his old lady leaving him, but the idea that 'your mom is a whore let's make a whore utopia so we can get her back' seems kinda weak.

Oh and the right answer/wrong answer thing sorta blows, if there is only 1 option in any given scenario don't have 2 buttons. I appreciate that there is at least a funny message when you pick the wrong thing though, but the illusion of choice sucks.

For the future maybe play around some with animation, I know it might bloat the file, but people appreciate that sorta stuff. Anyway, good start, I will be looking forward to updates for sure.

@Alexander Krisnov could you use a different picture for the OP as the one right now makes the girls all look like they have double chins or their father was a bullfrog.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Tried it and what all I can say is good try, but at my age life is too short for games with game over for one wrong answer. I know there is a walkthrough, but I always play without. this wasn't for me, but good luck with it.
Same. Even with Renpy's ability to go back, it makes the play less fluid.

bombten

May 22, 2017
JESUS CHRIST this was a good game!!!! :O
Does he have a Patreon or anything so I can support it?
I tried to google but couldn't find it.

D

duncanmac

22 events done ! is it all ? i mean is it the end of this game ?
For the moment yes, it's just a demo.

JESUS CHRIST this was a good game!!!! :O
Does he have a Patreon or anything so I can support it?
I tried to google but couldn't find it.
Thanks, I'll think about it when I launch the new version, I wanted to know the players' opinion beforehand.

The new version will have of course new events but also repeatable events and a few other surprises.

Reactions: bombten

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,

Sorry but i'm already stuck with time change. Used the patch and f_intro_end = True, advancing time is still not working!
I'm at Wednesday afternoon and next event is Home - Room Twins (evening)

And i cant go to evening!!!!

D

duncanmac

Hmmm weird, but you can still change it by hand. Type in the console :

v_time = "evening"

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
@duncanmac I played the newest version. You took the game over screen out as you intended to. Still the story will be your biggest challenge. If it stays as simple as it is the motivation will drop. You have to spice it. I hope you dont waste the pretty models and clean renders, because they are good. People come for the visual, but stay for the content. Put some good dad, bad dad choises to change the behavior of the daughters... Make one of the daughters bad at school and give the player the choise to whore the girl to the male teacher to get better grades, or fuck with his wife to blackmail the teacher with it... Stuff like that is what makes the people cum like crazy, because they like having an mentionable impact in visual novels, otherwise it would be a comic. Its your project - but just think about it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
D

duncanmac

Yeah sadly bad grades are not very consistent with the "story" and I don't like blackmail but I see your point. I'll think about it but I don't want a game where you need to play it 5 times to see all the content. The problem with those games is that only 10% is different, the rest is the same.
Maybe I can introduce that in repeatable events.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes