3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hmmm weird, but you can still change it by hand. Type in the console :

v_time = "evening"
Command is working but i cant see Stripclub location. I see Mall and Beach but not Stripclub. I'm already at next Monday evening!

Ok, finally i tried within golden shower mode and all events triggered! And time advance is working too!

D

duncanmac

The stripclub is only open from Monday to Thursday. Try :

call map_access("city_evening")

This should grant access to stripclub.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
The stripclub is only open from Monday to Thursday. Try :

call map_access("city_evening")

This should grant access to stripclub.
Ok, finally I tried within golden shower mode and all events triggered and all locations! And time advance is working too!
I did all current events (22/22)

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Hi,

Sorry but i'm already stuck with time change. Used the patch and f_intro_end = True, advancing time is still not working!
I'm at Wednesday afternoon and next event is Home - Room Twins (evening)

And i cant go to evening!!!!
Try restarting. I tried the patch and the console command. My saved load still didn't work, but a new game did (with the exact same scene progression).

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
The art and dialogue is great, but it's a shame that it's just a visual novel. Since there's no "choices" there's only 1 right answer and you just pick an answer at random until you hit the right one since there's no penalty for failing. And there's no progression either since the premise of the game is that everyone's a slut from the getgo. This could have been so great if only it was just a little bit different.

HalfnFull

Jan 30, 2018
Love the fact that the game keeps track of how many events are left.
That way you're not left wandering around wondering if there's more left to do.
Keep up the great work!

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Very great visuals. I can't help but feel that I've seen them before like via XLNLara or something. The twins are basically Marie Rose from DOA. Who is the older daughter based on?

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
@

really like your game. I agree with my predecessors, that story and narrative wise this game is a little to straight forward but the visuals are top so i am excited to get another update.

So far your game has a few dependent events but little mechanics to work on. Maybe opt for a weekly based, day schedule with corruption / love point system grinded through repeatables and designated events (which you already have) to unlock the next narrative / corruption stage?
So far this is a classic VN where the task is to 'find' the next event in the weekly routine by try and error (or using your in-game walkthrough, thank god for having one) with few things to do in between. Maybe here you could throw in some location and time based repeatables (peeking, groping, visits, afternoon classes, detention, beach parties, cuddle in front of the TV etc.) which hint at the corruption level the girls are in (by getting more H each overall stage).

D

duncanmac

Maybe here you could throw in some location and time based repeatables (peeking, groping, visits, afternoon classes, detention, beach parties, cuddle in front of the TV etc.) which hint at the corruption level the girls are in (by getting more H each overall stage).
Yes, it's exactly what I'm currently working at. But no grinding.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
booom313 made a Android version of 0.12:

DL link:

D

duncanmac

Nope, no bestiality. Nothing too extreme like rape, hard BDSM, etc. But there will be roleplay (there is already some).

For the next release, 1-2 months. I don't want to do like some games and make a 5 minutes long update. I already have 6 repeatable events and a dozen micro events accompanying the story. I also add some features like photos, mails and a video channel.

What's taking so long ? Honey Select is great on some aspects but not animations. You may have realized that by playing other games using it, you can only do male on female. No lesbian sex, no threesome, no orgy. Even if you do an animation with the existing tools you have collisions everywhere, members not in the right position, etc. So I do a lot of things by hand or correct them by hand and it takes time.

In fact, you may also have noticed that most games rarely have more than two protagonists at a time and when there are more, they are very rarely active. Why? The reason is always the same, it takes time to make a complex animation.

I don't want open a Patreon before the next major version because I want a game which a little more than a simple demo.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Nope, no bestiality. Nothing too extreme like rape, hard BDSM, etc. But there will be roleplay (there is already some).

For the next release, 1-2 months. I don't want to do like some games and make a 5 minutes long update. I already have 6 repeatable events and a dozen micro events accompanying the story. I also add some features like photos, mails and a video channel.

What's taking so long ? Honey Select is great on some aspects but not animations. You may have realized that by playing other games using it, you can only do male on female. No lesbian sex, no threesome, no orgy. Even if you do an animation with the existing tools you have collisions everywhere, members not in the right position, etc. So I do a lot of things by hand or correct them by hand and it takes time.

In fact, you may also have noticed that most games rarely have more than two protagonists at a time and when there are more, they are very rarely active. Why? The reason is always the same, it takes time to make a complex animation.

I don't want open a Patreon before the next major version because I want a game which a little more than a simple demo.
thanks for the update. Love your work mate.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes