3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

suppi

Dec 30, 2017
Please help , I can't go home in the new version 0.12....
It says...an exception has occured...

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
rip honestly no updates still so far
it was a very gooood game goddamit
The game is NOT dead. Like he explained in this thread, the dev was having a few personal problems that got in the way of making the game. He never said that he abandonned it.

D

duncanmac

I took care of my last housing problems this weekend. I worked on the game here and there in the meantime and I almost finished the second to last major event. So one more major event after that and the version 0.2 is done.

I hope to be done in 2-3 weeks but don't forget I haven't opened a Patreon yet so I'm taking my time.

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
I took care of my last housing problems this weekend. I worked on the game here and there in the meantime and I almost finished the second to last major event. So one more major event after that and the version 0.2 is done.

I hope to be done in 2-3 weeks but don't forget I haven't opened a Patreon yet so I'm taking my time.
Great news! Glad you're out of that tight spot. Take your time and hope all is well. :)

Last edited:

bombten

May 22, 2017

Yaay! You are awesome! And you are right, you are not being payed by us, so we have no right to make any demands. Take your time. :)

D

duncanmac

You're not gonna have to wait any longer. But first :

- I opened a if you want to support my work.
- Savegames are not compatible. If you don't want to redo all the old events you can go straight to the new ones by starting a new game and choosing bypass.
- Sadly the game isn't proofread yet. I haven't heard from the people who helped me.
- The game is censored for Patreon. My sister's cousin posted the uncensor patch (place it in /Family_Values-0.2-pc/game/). I do not condone that kind of thing at all, of course.

Changelog 0.2 :
- 9 repeteable events
- 1 minor event
- 3 major events
- Event replay (check the intro video ;))
- Photos and mails
- Shitload of bug corrections / polish

Last edited by a moderator:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
You're not gonna have to wait any longer. But first :

- I opened a if you want to support my work.
- Savegames are not compatible. If you don't want to redo all the old events you can go straight to the new ones by starting a new game and choosing bypass.
- Sadly the game isn't proofread yet. I haven't heard from the people who helped me.
- The game is censored for Patreon. My sister's cousin posted the uncensor patch . I do not condone that kind of thing at all, of course.

Changelog 0.2 :
- 9 repeteable events
- 1 minor event
- 3 major events
- Event replay (check the intro video ;))
- Photos and mails
- Shitload of bug corrections / polish
Where do we place the uncensor patch?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It would probably be a good idea to drop the family out of the title at patreon, it will only call unwanted attention

D

duncanmac

Yeah, sadly you're right. And thanks Amenahek, you're my first patron ;)

Can a mod update the first post please ?

Reactions: Reese286
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes