• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Fixed 1 game breaking crash so far, loc_city.rpy line 86 has "===" instead of "==". Maybe my version is special, didn't see it mentioned so far though.

It'd be extremely helpful to have _something_ to fill the times where there is nothing to do. Kept going to the bedroom to sleep, only that isn't an option...not very intuitive to have to click on the clock in the PC or map IMO.

U

User_286102

this game don't work

in can't enter to the strip club, game crash

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Hmmm, I really don't understand this problem, with Renpy you can simply rollback with the mouse wheel if you take the wrong decision. No need to save or anything else. The game over screens are always the same : black screen with a short sentence you can't miss them. You can rollback if you miss text too.
I chose this solution to avoid having to restart the game because you made the wrong decision 30 minutes ago. I don't want to have to dev alternative choices because I focus on as many events as possible. But I wanted a little alternative to a simple text that unfolds without choice.

Next patch :
- Sleeping in bed to pass a day
- Add phone with walkthrough (and wallpapers !)
- Add time period to walkthrough
- Highlight the zone change areas
- Change the interface for something more readable
- Allow the possibility to change the size of the font ? (don't think it's possible but I'll try)
Hey duncanmac, nice demo for sure. I really enjoyed playing the game and the amount of content is indeed refreshing compared to other games at this stage. You already addressed most of my concerns and listed them in the things you will be changing for the next update. The only thing I really think you need to add is to change the renpy program so that the 'back' button appears at the bottom of the screen. Not everyone on a laptop has a mouse with a wheel attached, and although I could pull mine out and connect it, seems like a lot of work just to avoid the 22(?) potential game overs. Which, I'm kinda on the fence on the whole game over thing, but perhaps one per scene is a bit much?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there by chance a walk through at all? For some reason the game is either glitching out for me or something...I'm stuck on day 2 just after i teach the class and no events happen then I'm stuck don't know where to go. Been everywhere and every time i try to advance time the game resets itself lol. Thanks.
go house and check the computer, it will show you where to go ( its kind of walkthrough)

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
It's games like these that make me want to become an active member of this community, not just for finding new games, but also discussing them and maybe contributing feedback.

Before I start, I want to applaud you for bringing the demo out and taking advice before locking it behind a patreon! I don't want to imply that I'm a freeloader, actually, I fully intend to support you once you do commit to that, or any other direction. Me personally, I'd set up my own site with direct donation links just in case patreon decides to go on another hissy fit, but that's just me.

One last thing before I go to my "game feedback" topic, I'd like to encourage people to review the game. It's the best way to help people decide whether it's for them or not, a comment will just get lost in a month's time.

Feedback

I love the direction of the game, other people won't. I suggest you don't listen to people upset with the fundamental direction of your project, since you can't please everybody. I for one like really perverted games, whereas vanilla games just turn me off. Also, I've seen a lot of complaints on similar games where the story is too crazy. I don't get them. Is washing dishes how people normally get to fuck their entire extended family? Good thing I was a slob as a child, that might have turned out awkward.

Even though the game is light on story, the story it does have, while crazy (I see that as a good thing) is quite good (it's too short to say it's amazing), but what is amazing, and I try to keep that word for special occasions, is the banter between the twins. More of that! Yes, having sex with everyone around is awesome, if they're wearing outlandish clothes, or maybe uniforms (cops / nuns ^.^) it helps. But what I think sells you to loving someone is not just their boobs (and the anal sex among other things), but the personality. Likes / dislikes, banter. The school headmistress and her daughter are another good example, also the really slutty girl from your class.

Now onto what I don't like

I see that you are quite defensive about your game's conversation paths and game overs. I agree with your point of view on "save scumming is quite ok", but you have to understand that people are not attacking you on this front; they are just stating that the implementation is lack-luster, and that game overs just won't fly in today's patron economy. That is to say, if your game is wasting my time, there are hundreds out there that won't. In your case, it's not wasting my time since it fails the second I make a wrong choice. On this front, that is ok. If a decision I made an hour ago will lead to a fail-state, I will delete your game.

Having decisions in a game is quite rewarding, it makes it a game, and not a movie you have to click trough to see the next scene. A lot of great games have very few choices (all lilith games for example. Almost all jap VN). If you think that branching paths is too complicated and it will increase development time and costs (not just money but man-hours), you can do without them. But what you have right now is ... well it's nothing at all, to be perfectly honest. I hope this doesn't sound antagonistic, I'm not trying to attack you in any way.

What I do however suggest is, no matter what you end up doing with the game, if you plan on re-introducing the wife character, you need to make her optional. Hear me out, please! The wife is a , someone important to the plot and the protagonist, but someone the audience (player) does not, in any way, care for. And considering the crazy world you are building, I'm convinced a lot of people don't wanna get hitched, even if it is with a crazy hot chick who's open to incest orgies.

Final Feedback

I would also like there to be repeatable scenes, at least a few. Like for example during classes, you could just skip the class, or maybe ask for a blowjob. IDK, anything you'd like.

Since you are open to watersports, maybe, IDK, maybe you could also give the option for the protagonist to piss on someone, maybe your daughters, idk. (Yes I do, daughters, please, I beg you!)

I don't know your background, but I work as a software developer. Never underestimate feature creep. I understand you want to make this game the best possible thing ever and add everything under the sun, but sadly that's not possible. Limitations are a good thing!

In Conclusion

I love your game, I will be following you and once you open a patreon or whatever, I'll be there to help monetarily also. Cheers and good luck!

Reactions: User_166761
D

duncanmac

Thanks a lot, I didn't think game over was such a problem. I've a very simple solution to solve that, instead of gameover, it'll go back to choices. Honestly I don't like domination/blackmail/rape/etc games which is why I wanted the main character to show respect for others and I demonstrated it with these choices. Nevertheless a bit of roleplaying isn't forbidden...

I could make branching patch, but writing is a big problem for me. I'm french and machine translation tools are so shitty that it's not even worth using them, so I spend a lot of time doing it (and without much talent). So no branching.

The wife... we don't talk about the wife.

Pissing while cumming is typically a hentai stuff. It's why I choose Honey Select, I wanted a hentai vibe (it's my french side). But I'm not really into male character doing it sorry. Besides, it's rare to my knowledge in hentai.

For the patreon, I want to solved the current issues (nothing insurmountable), add more events before thinking about it. I don't want to spend time on UI problems without delivering any new content. I'm currently working on it :
- No more game over : wrong choice --> go back to choice
- Add shortcuts for home / map / school
- Add help screen after intro
- Sleeping in bed to pass a day
- Add phone with walkthrough (and wallpapers !)
- Add time period to walkthrough
- Highlight the zone change areas
- Change the interface for something more readable
- Allow the possibility to change the size of the font ? (don't think it's possible but I'll try)

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
writing is a big problem for me. I'm french and machine translation tools are so shitty that it's not even worth using them, so I spend a lot of time doing it (and without much talent). So no branching.
Branching aside, you could try outsourcing that. I'm by no means perfect, but I'm fluent, and with a spellcheck at hand it would work out just fine, better than fine, actually. Can't promise I'll always answer, but hey, it's free and I certainly don't mind.

Reactions: Bagger288
D

duncanmac

Branching aside, you could try outsourcing that. I'm by no means perfect, but I'm fluent, and with a spellcheck at hand it would work out just fine, better than fine, actually. Can't promise I'll always answer, but hey, it's free and I certainly don't mind.
I sent you a PM, thanks for the proposition !

idkwitch

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a little stuck. After meeting with the teacher when she tells you to meet later at strip club. The walkthrough says "home, toilet. strip club." but nothing triggers at home and strip club isn't on the map.

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
I'm a little stuck. After meeting with the teacher when she tells you to meet later at strip club. The walkthrough says "home, toilet. strip club." but nothing triggers at home and strip club isn't on the map.
go to the map and click on the sun top left, it'll advance the time of day and strip club appears

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
If you're going the Patreon route bear in mind that they now prohibit incest games and they have always prohibited underaged content (and most of the characters read as underaged, even if they're thousand year old demons or whatever).

For the incest ban they apply it unevenly, but even so it might be prudent to have an escape claus in the daughter characters. Given the content of the game maybe they could become explicit sugar babies or something.

The school setting is a big part in why many of the characters read as underaged. Maybe you could make it some kind of sex college to teach the students to repopulate the human race or whatever (and this could tie in with why you have two sugar babies living with you).

Just, you know, fair warning my dude

Reactions: Darkaura

Landaar

Jun 23, 2017
Good start, this game wil be awesome. Maybe the relations with other women (Molly too) are too fast, I prefer to corrupt little by little but in the end this game it's fantastic.
Good work :eek:penedeyewink:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
If you're going the Patreon route bear in mind that they now prohibit incest games and they have always prohibited underaged content (and most of the characters read as underaged, even if they're thousand year old demons or whatever).

For the incest ban they apply it unevenly, but even so it might be prudent to have an escape claus in the daughter characters. Given the content of the game maybe they could become explicit sugar babies or something.

The school setting is a big part in why many of the characters read as underaged. Maybe you could make it some kind of sex college to teach the students to repopulate the human race or whatever (and this could tie in with why you have two sugar babies living with you).

Just, you know, fair warning my dude
I keep hearing this, but 90% of incest / bestiality games I've seen on this site are on patreon and have been there for months and years. Explain?

EDIT: I missed the "unevenly" part, sorry ...

Loard125

Oct 24, 2017
Game is giving me unexpected windows error :( any solution please
Using win 10 x64
game version is latest 0.11

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes