• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Hmmm, I really don't understand this problem, with Renpy you can simply rollback with the mouse wheel if you take the wrong decision. No need to save or anything else. The game over screens are always the same : black screen with a short sentence you can't miss them. You can rollback if you miss text too.
I chose this solution to avoid having to restart the game because you made the wrong decision 30 minutes ago. I don't want to have to dev alternative choices because I focus on as many events as possible. But I wanted a little alternative to a simple text that unfolds without choice.

Next patch :
- Sleeping in bed to pass a day
- Add phone with walkthrough (and wallpapers !)
- Add time period to walkthrough
- Highlight the zone change areas
- Change the interface for something more readable
- Allow the possibility to change the size of the font ? (don't think it's possible but I'll try)
If you can save scum or just roll back, then what's the point in having a game over in the first place?......I mean I can understand having a reduction in affection for making the wrong choice (haven't tried the game, so don't know if you have a points system ), but a game over screen is just kind of pointless, it just ends up being annoying imo and as I stated before you will just go back anyway so.....

No offense meant by my comment, just my take on things and I hope you do well with your game. :)

beohbe

Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm, I really don't understand this problem, with Renpy you can simply rollback with the mouse wheel if you take the wrong decision. No need to save or anything else. The game over screens are always the same : black screen with a short sentence you can't miss them. You can rollback if you miss text too.
I chose this solution to avoid having to restart the game because you made the wrong decision 30 minutes ago. I don't want to have to dev alternative choices because I focus on as many events as possible. But I wanted a little alternative to a simple text that unfolds without choice.
I think that's exactly the problem, though. The choices are arbitrary and hollow when it's either choose right, or choose wrong and immediately have to scroll back to choose right. I understand your decision to do this to avoid having to go back 30 minutes later and to make the player feel a little more involved in the story. I just wish that instead of having right or wrong choices, it was more of an A or B thing with A leading one way and B leading another with neither being bad or wrong. Or maybe one not being as good as another.
But it's like you said, doing it the way you currently are is easier than having alternate arcs. Totally understandable for a first go. I enjoyed the work you did, it's a fun story and the scenes so far have been great. Looking forward to future updates!

U

User_10739

The walkthrough has math class & science class as next event but both locations are emtpy???

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
''But instead of having a game going from "no sex" to "fuck a little", mine goes from "fuck a little" to "full town orgy".''
I like the way this guy thinks! :FeelsGoodMan:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh i was like : "yeah, why not ? lets try this.."

game is good but.... holly shit ... that game over system is a turn off for me, hardly, deeply, its crazy..
you just enjoy some moment and , suddently, you choose the bad choice .....

BAM !

"i fail to corrupt my city, my wife will never return blablablabla" " you not funny" " are you stupid" etc..
.... like i ( and maybe "we" ) dont care a shit about the wife when you can fuck all the girls around XD

holly shit ! i mean.. damn.. thats way too rude and suddent.
as i already hate the "game over" system in video games, i hate it even more in fap material games.. but here.. jeez, soo brutal.

of course we still can scroll back and stuff, but i honestly would prefer not scroll back and.. i dont know.. just skip the scene i have fail to answer correctly and continu the story. missing some events in the same way if needed, but at least , a smooth transition to the next step, and not getting punch in the face out of nowhere because i answered bad;

i mean , come on ! daughter show me her tits in middle of subway.. i m like " well , ok , she is crazy but i m not gonna go too far wit her and not touch her tits" ... FUCK FAIL ! , you should have touch her tits and rape her instantly by the way.

know the game supposed to be super hard on sex content (as kind of "fuck them all !") but come on... i pass on this, but at least not with the game over system :(

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Not for the moment thanks. Before going further I need to know your opinion on the game.

Just a small detail, it's the version 0.11 not 0.1, I released a small patch for fixing spelling mistakes thanks to corzy. I hope there aren't many more and no bugs either.
so i go to school, events are go to my classroom and mathematics, i go there teacher says to meet her at stripclub, now no one is around and no strip club. just school, metro, home and no one is at any location.

edit: figured it out so nevermind. idea for the twins, a duo sex scene, one on top of the other and going hole to hole like in hentai haha

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I'll probably try it out soon, but i'll just post my thoughts based on earlier posts and my ideas.

HHS is a rarity, and anything wanting to come anywhere near it, will have to be good in some way.
But, HHS has no 'one mistake gameover' to my knowledge. You make a mistake there, you lose some stats in one or more categories, do that enough and it's gameover. Of course, totally different game program, this is renpy, HHS has.. dunno what it's called, but atleast save scumming the same way isn't as easy. But if the gameovers quickly lead to the main screen, then retracing it to before the gameover is not easy without savescumming.

And HHS isn't 'go from no sex to a little sex' it's 'go from no sex, to little sex to full-blown orgies all in due time' . Unless you use cheats , exploits or extreme speed, I don't think you can get anywhere near school orgies within a few hours of the game, but i'm not a total expert, so someone might know of quick ways to do so.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Not bad. Has problems as mentioned before, lot of redundant/pointless locations, navigating the home in particular is a bitch.
The world is pretty wide but has little content in comparison.
The binary choice of "success" or "failure - 1 line of dialogue and black screen" makes any pretense of choice meaningless.

The hard limit on scenes leaves no replayability, which disappoints. You can conceivably get through all current content within a half hour.

I like the world and the setting most of all. I wish more devs would focus on writing and story rather than padding out the games with fluff and stretching the limited content. Looking forward to how the world unfolds but I'm not really holding my breath.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I like the game but can we have less pissing content please? Almsot every scene end with pissdrinking.

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
Nice content.

Great models (varied heights, bum and breast sizes as opposed to the generic "big tittied, tiny waists but no back problem" type models too many VNs seem to go for.)

Navigation is a bit convoluted, you spend more time trying to go home and find your daughters or find your own classroom than you do reading the story.

The writing is terrible. the story concept itself is amusing and interesting, the execution of that story is barely even English. It looks a lot like some of the machine translated stuff you get on here; you can get the gist of it but the reading of it involves a lot of cringing at the constant errors of expression.

I'm trying not to be overly harsh but if it's going to be in English you really do need someone who understands English syntax and diction.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Great 1st version, but i have suggestion if you taking those: Maybe think about current traveling system to "have a list of locations in building+ exit to main map" instead of what you have now. School building is fine but house is bit incohesive mess that i get lost in, clicking like a maniac trying to find certain room/house exit is not fun.

Jun 8, 2017
I found it really easy to find all the scenes if on isn't starting and you are in the right place try changing the time of day until you it starts. Can be done at home on the computer and in the world map just by clicking the sun for time of day or the day to change that if you need a weekend.

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Just my quick 2 cents (and to make sure I get updates on the thread, etc): I agree that it has lots of potential. Good looking models, a story line that is more interesting than just 'guy lives with mom and sister, and suddenly decides to corrupt them by helping to do the dishes' (though it does need some work - he seems to want the incest to be both normal, and still taboo at the same time).
Overall a good start, and I look forward to updates.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes