3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I found the locker room but nothing seems to be happening there. It is at the end of one of the hallways at the school.
Yeah i found both locations too but nothing trickers, either we are missing something or it is end of current version.

Reactions: Sorayoko

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
For navigation, you can look around freely.
Inside the school there are four corridors: Ground+Right leads you to your classroom, math, french and the lockerroom and the gym. Ground+left leads to the infirmary, toilets, liberay and what seems to be a hot bath (onsen). 1. floor left - headmistress, teachers room(s). 1. floor right - labs and a small club room.
However, no idea where to find the stripclub..

Edit: The lockerrom triggered for me, leading to a three/foursome... if you're missing this event, i can at least say that it's in the game ... even if the trigger may need a little oiling so to speak, ha!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
For navigation, you can look around freely.
Inside the school there are four corridors: Ground+Right leads you to your classroom, math, french and the lockerroom and the gym. Ground+left leads to the infirmary, toilets, liberay and what seems to be a hot bath (onsen). 1. floor left - headmistress, teachers room(s). 1. floor right - labs and a small club room.
However, no idea where to find the stripclub..

Edit: The lockerrom triggered for me, leading to a three/foursome... if you're missing this event, i can at least say that it's in the game ... even if the trigger may need a little oiling so to speak, ha!
How did you get lockerroom scene to tricker?

D

duncanmac

It's a morning only event and after the handjob event.
Most events are time based, maybe I'll put that in the walkthrough if you've difficulties.

Reactions: Burt

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
How did you get lockerroom scene to tricker?
Nothing special. On the second day, visit the bathroom at home first (and have a chat with the daughters), move to school, head right to the lockerroom.
However, i too am stuck with "Home - Toilet" and "Stripclub" ..

D

duncanmac

Home - Toilet only in the evening (first door near the front door)
Stripclub only in the evening/night and from monday to thursday.

Kiarath

Sep 20, 2017
That error popped out when I try to go into trhe strip club for the second time. If I ingnore it, I'm back for the first scene in the metro.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_home.rpy", line 568, in script call
    call time_change
  File "game/loc_home.rpy", line 946, in script call
    call time_change
  File "game/loc_city.rpy", line 84, in script
    if tb_event["c1"]["city_stripclub"]["julianne"]["show_1"] == 1:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_city.rpy, line 86)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/loc_home.rpy", line 568, in script call
    call time_change
  File "game/loc_home.rpy", line 946, in script call
    call time_change
  File "game/loc_city.rpy", line 84, in script
    if tb_event["c1"]["city_stripclub"]["julianne"]["show_1"] == 1:
  File "\Family_Values-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "\Family_Values-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1793, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "\Family_Values-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 597, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_city.rpy, line 86)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Family Values 0.11

D

duncanmac

Ah fuck I forget to block a unfinished event, so you can't go back to the club anymore. There's no new event here anyway.

You can advance time on the computer or on the town map. But it's only unlocked after a few introductory events.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
@duncanmac ren'py is ren'py,so about the pictures nothing new,but i've appreciated the introduction of anusual game mechanics:it's like the game Max's Life but bigger and with A LOT of naughty stuff ahaha.
i think that your target wrote in description is on the route you want,so good job for me and keep going ;)

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
So 0.11 how much content are we talking about here. Meh, I'll find out soon.
There is quite a bit of content i belive there is 22 scenes in total.

For first version this is realy big. I'd say that ths game started with bang.

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly this was quite good for a demo it had way more "action" than other *cough* games have in 12 months. But apart from the content the theme itself is hella fun. It sets itself apart as one of the few Nukige in this site.

As others have mentioned the biggest issue was the navigation but that can be easily fixed so its not a big deal. Another thing that could be added is repeatable scenes or a gallery of past scenes. Oh and for the love of all h games please make the menus bigger and dont use grey font on gray backgrounds, dont even get me started on those grey option sliders.

The in-game walkthrough was really nice, although going back to the PC with the navigation was a bit of a pain, maybe you could do it like Man of the House with a cellphone that has hints/guides.

Overall if you had a patreon I would subscribe. As sometimes, people just want the fast fun your game provides instead of lengthy *cough* teasing stories that may or may not be good.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
As someone that usually likes harem/corruption/domination games, I have to agree with @Aprilsun that choices that lead to game overs are really annoying. Especially if you forget to save and are not using the walk-through. Why have a choice if only one answer is available? If it is for future paths I can forgive it, but if it is just there "because" then I will avoid this just as much as I avoid Dating my Daughter.

And yeah I would comment about navigation as well but others have already pointed that out so nothing new from my end there.

The positives though are that the premise is good and the game has high potential, but that is what it is at this point, potential.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes