RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
wtf after 10 mins i have clicked for play the game then i give up and back to reading forums news then game pop up from nothing...
well ok lets check ok more 5 mins of white screen then get inside the game and now cant even move from the start fucking cool game !!!!

woody

Jan 31, 2017
C:\Users\your-user-NAME\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Family therapy 0.5\%drive_H%\Family Therapy 0.5\save
%drive_H% - your HDD location where game is located, in my case H:\
thanks much appreciated,just couldn't find it lol

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
C:\Users\your-user-NAME\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Family therapy 0.5\%drive_H%\Family Therapy 0.5\save
%drive_H% - your HDD location where game is located, in my case H:\
Small pet peeves of mine.

Code:
C:\Users\your-user-NAME\AppData\Roaming = %appdata%

C:\Users\your-user-NAME\AppData\Local = %localappdata%
So, the path would be %appdata%\Thinstall\Family therapy 0.5\%drive_H%\Family Therapy 0.5\save

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So I have replaced 0.4 save to the 0.5 save location but when I tried to load the game, there is no old saves...
Please help
start a new game. Save it. Exit the game. Pick your old save and overwrite it. Start the game and load save.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game is fucking trash
so true. It consumes way too RAM and CPU for no real reason. When It is run along with chrome, windows complains not enough ram, like triple A game is running behind the scene, and on top of that the story doesn't make any sense too.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
12GB of RAM and the game still quits due to not enough RAM after half an hour or so...
Sooo buggy (memory leaks) and badly optimized... LoL. It's a joke.

Last edited:

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Hope this helps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pratz9999

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
12GB of RAM and the game still quits due to not enough RAM after half an hour or so...
Sooo buggy and badly optimized... LoL. It's a joke.
Much of it would be related to the over-abundance of AI roaming around for no real reason. Sure it might seem to make the world more alive, but it just causes an annoyance for the player, as it slows the game down and blocks paths. I found myself stuck a couple times due to AI trapping me within small areas.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hope this helps:

Won't solve memory leak problems at all.
For SSDs it is not recommended (will wear it several times faster) etc etc etc.
So - NO.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Won't solve memory leak problems at all.
For SSDs it is not recommended (will wear it several times faster) etc etc etc.
So - NO.
Same.

Can you now quit being sceptical for a sec and actually trying it out?

PaulTH

Aug 7, 2016
Somebody please post save that start from place that version 0.4 end. Because dunno why my save doesn't work.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Even if you were to play from the start game is like 10 minutes long with all the content

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This shouldn't even be in RPG Maker in the first place, specially not MV with is memory leaks. This could have been done in Ren'py without any slowdowns or crashes or in Unity or Tyranoscript if he really wants the walking simulator part, because lets face it, you do nothing but walk from point a to point b to trigger events, there's nothing added by having a walking simulator besides consuming the player time.

PS: If the asshole didn't pack the files, it would run better and we could try the stupid memoryleak patch.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here you go! I compressed it with 7zip then uploaded it to
Can you link me to the decryption tool you used. In the mean time, i'm going to try and apply the memoryleak plugin and see if it fixes the problem.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
here's also links for the unpacked version
onedrive -
mega -
How are you unpacking these since the usual tool wont work (EnigmaVBUnpacker), link me to the tool please.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote