RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
well, there's another error, a "button img", when you try to fix the servers....and it crash the game !

Anyway, the game is killing me !!! I tried an older version that used to crash and lag all the time and this one also lag and crash on save (not due to the previous image error) for some reasons.
So i quit this crap for good !!

But thx for sharing on mega, much apreciate, it's the game i do hate !
i guess its the button_off_5.png, its empty too

layup move.png
move up.png
Fire_01A.png
Leaf_02B.png

no idea if they will crash your game, but they are empty too so watch out

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So, this game is still a mess? well... there are at least a good mom scene?

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
ok found another picture missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

copied the image named "few hours later.png" and renamed it few%20hours%20later%20.png, reloaded my game but he still can't find the image.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
To many bug! I restart the game and... the first bug i see, is where you have to ask to help for garage trash thing. The two boy outside the house. So i go in the folder and see that the pic, for me 2 boy is bug. I try to use one of the othere pic in the same folder, i rename it and finally work. Than i continue to play and... another bug, where you have to help the girl with the server thing. I go again in the folder, use another pic and... continue. The after that, i go another bug with that stupid friend who ask to play the basket minigame! Al the time i use the right attack the game crash! So bored to try and ritry i stop. I hope in a fix. Really annoying! I just do not understand but the autor of the game at last try is game? Or just let is fan who pay find all the bug and crash?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think the solution is to pray that the dev finds the photos AND fixes the game before the patrons with flaming pitchforks find his home.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you manage to fix all picture can you maby reupload the game? So we can share a fixed version?
yep found it. rename the file "few hours later.png" to "few hours later .png" and then it will find the image

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is @Davidreiter's 0.6 with @belzhaphore's images added. I downloaded both, moved belzaphore's images folder and overwrote the pictures files in the game/www/img folder. I zipped it 7zip using LZMA compression and uploaded to FileBox. Let me know if this works!

Needs "actor4" from
Put into game/www/img/faces

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidreiter

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It doe
This is @Davidreiter's 0.6 with @belzhaphore's images added. I downloaded both, moved belzaphore's images folder and overwrote the pictures files in the game/www/img folder. I zipped it 7zip using LZMA compression and uploaded to FileBox. Let me know if this works!
it does not ! The actor4 image is still missing and after 10 mns it crashed....
But thank you for it, it was cool from your part and the crashing thing might be not from your version. I blaim the dev coz his game is a complete mess.
Once again thank you for the effort but not sure it deserves it.

Reactions: cg3985

blahs

Apr 7, 2017
It doe

it does not ! The actor4 image is still missing and after 10 mns it crashed....
But thank you for it, it was cool from your part and the crashing thing might be not from your version. I blaim the dev coz his game is a complete mess.
Once again thank you for the effort but not sure it deserves it.
Delete the save folder to solve the above error

Reactions: Davidreiter

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
ERROR Failed to load: img/faces/Actor4.png. I have deletet save map and start from beginning. When i click on img to show it, the file it's empty.....

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote