RPGM - Abandoned - Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

1. 4.00 star(s)

verzauberung

v0.7 "Fap per played time" Rating 4/5

--------------------
    "Fap per played time" only rates how good the game is at giving you a good FAP. doesnt matter how good the art, gameplay, renders, model, Sound, writing, Story or anything like that is, if the game is good at giving you good and multiple faps in a decent amount of gametime, it will get a good rating, eles not. i rate games like this because in the end, i mainly play adult games for good faps...nothing eles
    -------------------

played through the game without walkthrough (not needed) in pretty short time(over 3 days), no grind, its "the artifact" style, 1-2quest-> sex Scene

2 good faps (would be 3 but the last 3 Scenes were bugged for me and didnt work)

Story and writing is pretty bad, but good enough. its not a serious game at all. braindead sex, but fun! models and art is not top notch, but good enough. sex Scenes arent anything Special, but fap friendly and Long enough to get a good fap out of it. the MC is an asshole, but i like him. loads of blackmail where he more or less rapes the Girls (not all of them). for some People this will be a turnoff, but i like it. after playing all the pussy BS like Ethans legecay, dual Family and so on, this is a good Change. its very "incest Story" like, Story, characters and mc. got my faps on the Office Girl and the pool Scene. sadly after the first aunt Scene my game bugged and i wasnt able to see the phone/any Scenes :(

would recommend to People who liked games like incest Story or the artifact. but its way less "gameplay" between the sex Scenes.

funny side note: few days ago i was giving big brother another try, but even with "walkthrough" it just takes soo fukin Long, and i wasted so much time without getting any good fapable Scenes, so after some time i just said fuck it, switched to Family therapy and literally after 5min, the next Scene was the pool Scene and i got a fap out of it.... something that 2h of big brother wasnt able to do.

------------------------------------------
    Other high rated "Fap per played time" games:
    -Milf's Villa
    -The Family Secret
    -My New Roommate
    -Dreams of Desire
    -GATE:The Opening
    -House Party
    -Pandora 1&2
    -The Gift Reloaded

Good "Fap per played time" games, that aren't on the same level as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much grind:
    -Road trip
    -Kristies revenge
    -Big brother
    -Man of the house
    -Summertime saga
    -My legacy
    -Adventures of Willy D
    -Beach Party(terrible sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly)
    -The Artifact