RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I never played the game before, this is my first time playing it and I got the same problem as you..

Maybe it's a sneak peak for next update, and he will add images later on?
You can see the pics in the image folder and it is scene 13. So I wunder why it not work.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
You can see the pics in the image folder and it is scene 13. So I wunder why it not work.
I have just seen it, doesn't look like we are missing much content afterwards anw. The bug is occuring at the near end of this version.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Has someone, anyone, ever been able to play this game properly?
Seriously is it some kind of joke? Even the surprise toys in the kinder chocolate balls were more realiabble than this crap !

Last edited:

suslik102

May 14, 2017
well. i made to spot when have to go on roof and mess with vent, but couldnt figure how to move those boxes, after like 0,5 min gave up hehe, booring anyway so didnt seem worth to damage ma brain for it, idk, i dont look pics of games beforehand, better to see them first time as game process.

im pretty much sure its just very bad design that reguires some keys to play, like enter + space + c + x etc. dont like RPGM games bc of that, beside making ugly (with veeeery terrible design) and huge maps (that could be 5x smaller and still would be 80% empty, u know what i mean) makin so terrible interaction system.. (atleast some movement is on mouse now,, earlier even just t move had to use keys)

Last edited:

smichaelis9

Jun 8, 2017
Keep crashing at the point when your aunt catches you spying on your mom, last screen I see is always, "your dick is driving me crazy" or something along those lines... Anybody know what the problem is here?

Ayceslater

May 8, 2017
Main menu is fine, but as soon as I enter, the snail Game begins . I don't know why other games run fine I this one doesn't .

oJOK3Rx

Jun 13, 2017
I keep getting Uncaught type error: cannot read proeprty 'width' of null any ideas how to fix

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
hmm on the SVSComics website it says this game was updated yesterday but i'm still seeing it as .7 on there site *shrugs. who knows*. I'm not seeing anything on the patreon site either.

Sunshine

Jun 25, 2017
hmm on the SVSComics website it says this game was updated yesterday but i'm still seeing it as .7 on there site *shrugs. who knows*. I'm not seeing anything on the patreon site either.
From the link posted by Dogmeat:

So, two news good and bad.

Bad is - this is Family therapy, which you used to see, no more will be released!

Good - this is a completely redone FT will surprise you!!

Next will be the explanations why I decided to remake, who is not interested can skip the next paragraph and go to the description of the game)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote