RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so i went through my save guess this is it aunt comes to dinner i install cam in sis room i fuck aunt in middle of moms doorway my friend calls to pick lock across street screw his sister cops come game ends?what a waste of effort 2 more minutes or did i do something wrong or need to start new game?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
so i went through my save guess this is it aunt comes to dinner i install cam in sis room i fuck aunt in middle of moms doorway my friend calls to pick lock across street screw his sister cops come game ends?what a waste of effort 2 more minutes or did i do something wrong or need to start new game?
u can choose not to go and screw aunt again

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
not abandoned, just milkyway status.
as we seen alot (and will see a lot) its being *remastered*
now ''demo'' should be out in month or two (why not? patreons still throw some bucks in all this time)

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 20586

Overview:

You play as a male character (Alex), who lives with his mother and sister. The game begins with the fact that Alex wasted his summer, so he decides to make the best of the last month he has and in this process he will help all the female characters who you will meet in the game. I don't want to spoil the story too much, so I will add the information as I develop the game​

Censorship: None
Version: 0.7
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Adventure, Milf, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Massage, Corruption, Blackmail, Oral Sex

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Problems:
Possible fix for memory related crashes:
To solve the save problem erase the save folder. Start a new game. Save and than insert your saves from old version.

Download:
Shared by @cccjjj
Can anyone post a mirror link...mega link isn't working

allgyo

Jan 31, 2018
i have somme problems with the game i need to crack a computer but i can't find how to do it

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
the news is very rare and it feels the abandonment ... personally I supported his game on patreon and I stopped my support :/

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote