RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm getting a thinapp error anyone running it on win 10 64bit ok
Is it the exe? The whole game is packed into an exe?? That's done with Thinapp and it doesn't like win 10. If its the unpacked game, right click on the exe and select run as admin, compatibility win 7. You could also try that on the packed exe and see if any of that works.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Is it the exe? The whole game is packed into an exe?? That's done with Thinapp and it doesn't like win 10. If its the unpacked game, right click on the exe and select run as admin, compatibility win 7. You could also try that on the packed exe and see if any of that works.
yeah still no luck with that doggy any chance he realeased seperate versions for win10

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have win 10 pro and I can run the unpacked version without doing any of that. So I don't know. I've only encountered a thinapp error once and that was back in november/october or so.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
I have win 10 pro and I can run the unpacked version without doing any of that. So I don't know. I've only encountered a thinapp error once and that was back in november/october or so.
anychance you can give me a link of the unpacked version.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I found the link from somewhere, not sure it's legit or not as it's so slow to download from it.
http://<removed>.net/file/30e00a6d87102b7c386ea7b59679bdaa/FamilyTherapy0.5.rar.html

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm encountering a Thinapp error and CANNOT open the game. I've got win x pro. I can run it when it's extracted and Enigma Virtualbox says it's not enigma or it's been hacked. The other 2 methods require me to run it and I cannot run it. So I'm stuck.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm encountering a Thinapp error and CANNOT open the game. I've got win x pro. I can run it when it's extracted and Enigma Virtualbox says it's not enigma or it's been hacked. The other 2 methods require me to run it and I cannot run it. So I'm stuck.
You're not missing out on much. Tiny bit of extra content (one very average sex scene), and everything else is just as badly done as it was before, (normal guy is suddenly a blackmailing rapist for no reason). The only thing this game has going for it, is the world is not annoyingly massive and it looks good, although there are no day/night transitions, even though it tries to tell you it's night, apparently day/night only cycles inside your house. Reminds me a bit of Milf Control, but no where near as good and no device to explain the motivation.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
anyone know the new save location looked everywhere cant find in usual places,
C:\Users\your-user-NAME\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Family therapy 0.5\%drive_H%\Family Therapy 0.5\save
%drive_H% - your HDD location where game is located, in my case H:\

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote