RPGM Abandoned Family Therapy [v0.7] [Homie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I'm not downloading it until i'm sure that the game have enough content, I'm trusting you bois

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not downloading it until i'm sure that the game have enough content, I'm trusting you bois
I mean it was more about the 0.1 version. I havent played since then so i dont know if there is content in it or nah but the story started like shit so I never bothered to play it again

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the packed version doesn't work and the unpacked version should of been placed in a .rar or .zip folder before uploading. dev is a moron.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...the unpacked version should of been placed in a .rar or .zip folder before uploading.
MEGA does have a "Download as ZIP" option when trying to download something that was uploaded as one or more folders. *smile*

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
MEGA does have a "Download as ZIP" option when trying to download something that was uploaded as one or more folders. *smile*
This is true but it takes so much longer... it's quite annoying tbh.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I understand the password for the manager's computer has already been posted but I was wondering how to derive the answer from the clues on the sticky note.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I understand the password for the manager's computer has already been posted but I was wondering how to derive the answer from the clues on the sticky note.
Each one is a mirrored number. Cut each symbol in half and only look at the left side.

Reactions: greyelf

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
ehm so, 0.5 was released for 50+ patreon i think :WutFace:
What a clown. He has 0 patreons at $50... there is no point in him posting that to his feed, he should just be posting his highest @ $15 (he has only 2 of those). I know he's trying to make people think they should upgrade to $50 tier just to get the game sooner, but it's not happening. When you don't even break $200, you can't possible believe anyone's going to break the bank for a $50 tier.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote