VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_10739

Does domination score mean they dominate you? I have a high sdomination score yet she is trying to blackmail me for all my money which makes no sense at all. Nor does her anger and outburst...

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Does domination score mean they dominate you? I have a high sdomination score yet she is trying to blackmail me for all my money which makes no sense at all. Nor does her anger and outburst...
understanding it's the influences that the MC has over NPC's ( MOM, Sister, etc..) Verifying will follow-up.

Dec 20, 2016
Hope this helps some..

Whats new?

In v0.2 you can expect the following:

• x5 New Scenes - x3 with Mom and x1 with Sister, which may not seem like a lot, but when you look at it as 5 love scenes and 5 dominations scene with a few other routes in the middle, it turns into more with each possible path.
  • New Stat Notification - Now when you gain/loose a stat such as lust or affection, you'll get a popup saying what you have gained, this is a temp notification system and I do want to work more on it in a future update.
  • New Son Char - This isn't a major thing, but I've changed the player model for the Son character to a much better design.
  • Morning/Noon/Evening/Night - Thanks to for the suggestion, I wasn't going to implement this until v0.3, but I thought what the hell, had a little spare time & I really didn't want to leave it out XD
  • General Fixes - I've also spend a little time re-doing things such as rendered and re-doing whole scenes, I must have rendered the kitchen scene about 3 times wasting way to much time on it, if it wasn't for that I probably could have done another scene :(
Thank you for the update. In future updates, can you please put this type of Change Log as a hidden "Spoiler" on the thread's title post? Also the kitchen scene is pretty awesome.
P.S. for some reason GoFile download link didn't work for me.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for the update. In future updates, can you please put this type of Change Log as a hidden "Spoiler" on the thread's title post? Also the kitchen scene is pretty awesome.
P.S. for some reason GoFile download link didn't work for me.
Done make sure the next time..

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
open chrome and look for a job ....

LOL

good luck with that XD
This is the grand secret to ultimate success in developing a professional life. Just open chrome and you too will find a high paying job where you do next to nothing and are surrounded by hot babes (or guys, depending on what way you swing) that want to sleep with you.

On the topic of the game, give it about 4 or 5 months and it'll be another one that's milking customers or yet another abandoned project.

Sep 4, 2017
Wow moms hair grow fast, when she was shopping for cloths her pussy was bald as an eagle, on the sofa she had grown hair. :D

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hah, I loved this part: "x5 new Scenes - x3 with mom, x1 with sis" Whut?

Also loved the fact that v0.1 was probably 50% larger than v0.2 based strictly on the number of screens included. Hell, the shopping trip from last version was as big as three of the scenes combined in this one.

Yeah, agree with the "get to version 0.5 (or earlier even) and the milking will begin" tthought. The professionalism "..end of the version!.. LOL" is amazing. This is a perfect example of why it's best to look here before subing to anyone on Patreon.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
understanding it's the influences that the MC has over NPC's ( MOM, Sister, etc..) Verifying will follow-up.

As of right now their is no walkthrough, I'll be releasing one a few days after the release, probably be tomorrow or Sunday. As for domination points, the points indicated is how much you have dominated the character, in v0.3 or in a v0.2 hotfix I'll be changing it from "Domination" to "Dominated", as to indicate it is the character being dominated.

Reactions: bernthal

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
I just came across this game and played it for the first time. Well done! It's polished, graphics are good compared to what else is out there, and the story is good (again, compared to a lot of the trash out there now). I did find a lot of typos and bugs, but let's hope that gets fixed as the dev builds more followers. I will def follow the progress on this.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Any walkthrough for 0.2?
Did you even try to play the game yey? There are maybe 3-4 conversation options in the entire update so it's impossible to really miss them. Go back to the conversation option if you made a mistake. You are saving before eavyconversation branch otherwise, right? Right?

Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
Great game.
Well, I'm am stuck on getting it on with Mom...
I've gotten her to see my d*** in the morning, heard her talk with her sister on the phone about how horny she is, I'm now at the point where Mike says - "I need to scam this"

Any ideas on how to progress?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I played this game and I liked a lot, Great Characters, The History is a good promise, the game have good options and everyone can see if have success in all options or not. ;);):)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes