• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The computer feature isn't finished yet, it's simply showing you what will be, in v0.2 you'll be able to open chrome and look for a job.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'll be watching this one as I think it has potential and the dev has put in a good effort so far. It will be interesting to see how well the "mixed" path works. Will you be able to earn enough affection/favors while at the same time earning enough domination to be able to spend either as you want?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The computer feature isn't finished yet, it's simply showing you what will be, in v0.2 you'll be able to open chrome and look for a job.
Just a warning, someone started a game with the same name as yours <.<

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Well even though it's not much use as of right now, some console commands:

cash = x

Mother
  • maffection = x
  • mfavors = x
  • mlust = x
  • mdomination = x
Sister
  • saffection = x
  • sfavors = x
  • slust = x
  • sdomination = x
how you dare to forg about our belowed Aunt :angel:

replace "x" with
Sister "s" - Mom "m" - Aunt "a"

Reactions: Cirro84

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
About me:
Q. Do you have any games/comics already made?
A. Not at this time ( 09.08.2017 ), however, I have worked on a few but stopped a few weeks intro production as I wasn't at all happy with the route I was taking, but those past mistakes led me to Family Matters

Odds of abandonment?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
About me:
Q. Do you have any games/comics already made?
A. Not at this time ( 09.08.2017 ), however, I have worked on a few but stopped a few weeks intro production as I wasn't at all happy with the route I was taking, but those past mistakes led me to Family Matters

Odds of abandonment?
90% of these .01 incest games that are made by a single guy hoping to cash in are abandoned after a few weeks when they realize no one is dumb enough to actually donate to someone's patreon who is still in .01 territory.

You already know this though I'm sure.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
90% of these .01 incest games that are made by a single guy hoping to cash in are abandoned after a few weeks when they realize no one is dumb enough to actually donate to someone's patreon who is still in .01 territory.

You already know this though I'm sure.
On day 1 I gained 20 patrons...as of right now iv got 37...so clearly people do join in on a 0.1 venture...

As for people abandoning 0.1 games, that's not who I am, I don't believe every game should be judged by a few nobs wanting to cash in on it...

Not only will this game not be abandoned, I am also currently working up a script for another game to be released further down the line...i have no intention of leaving the game...the venture has just begun

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
On day 1 I gained 20 patrons...as of right now iv got 37...so clearly people do join in on a 0.1 venture...

As for people abandoning 0.1 games, that's not who I am, I don't believe every game should be judged by a few nobs wanting to cash in on it...

Not only will this game not be abandoned, I am also currently working up a script for another game to be released further down the line...i have no intention of leaving the game...the venture has just begun
well im glad for that since this game looks interesting

Reactions: Arcane666 and Freki

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
FYI,
released for 20.00 Patreon unless someone can upload now, coming soon..

Aug 13, 2016
Walk in when she's changing, and confess that you were spying on her.

Pretty nice update, at least you it made me keep going back and try different routes. Keep it up panda

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes