VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
PingPanda

Tag icon
Patrons only

The last couple days have been...terrible to be honest...why? well, someone hacked my patreon account o.0
That's right, so for what feels like an eternity I've not been able to access the account, someone logged in and changed the password & email.

After 24 hours of non-stop stress, patreon finally got the account back for me xD I've now changed the password to something stronger & activated 2Factor, which was a noob move not to have activated in the first place :p

The last couple days have been...terrible to be honest...why? well, someone hacked my patreon account o.0
That's right, so for what feels like an eternity I've not been able to access the account, someone logged in and changed the password & email.

After 24 hours of non-stop stress, patreon finally got the account back for me xD I've now changed the password to something stronger & activated 2Factor, which was a noob move not to have activated in the first place :p

May 3, 2017
Oh wow I didn't know there is a walkthrough.
The game itself is pretty good. However, the only issue I have is that I may just need a magnifying glass to read the text....:test2:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Oh wow I didn't know there is a walkthrough.
The game itself is pretty good. However, the only issue I have is that I may just need a magnifying glass to read the text....:test2:
Is good that You talk about what You think, this always Help change many things, and maybe someone heard you, I always do it. :):):)

Reactions: Rebeldad

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Game looks pretty good overall. The walkthrough definitely could be done better though

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Been a while since I've been on this thread, really need to keep track of it more, as I didn't post the game here I keep forgetting to look here :p

Just wanted to update everyone on a few things:

I've been working on a new coding system for v0.3 which will make for better & faster updates.
I'll be releasing a v0.3 Alpha test for $20 patrons today & it'll be available to the public in about a week, maybe less.

The V0.3 Alpha update will not have any new scenes from v0.2, however, it's not an official update/release, it's simply a test release to get peoples thoughts on the new system.

As for the guide, I never made one for v0.2 as I've been busy with v0.3, however, from what I can tell someone else has made and release one, which is awesome.

V0.3 will be coming with an official walkthrough. xD

I'm gonna bookmark this thread so I remember to come back :p

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Been a while since I've been on this thread, really need to keep track of it more, as I didn't post the game here I keep forgetting to look here :p

Just wanted to update everyone on a few things:

I've been working on a new coding system for v0.3 which will make for better & faster updates.
I'll be releasing a v0.3 Alpha test for $20 patrons today & it'll be available to the public in about a week, maybe less.

The V0.3 Alpha update will not have any new scenes from v0.2, however, it's not an official update/release, it's simply a test release to get peoples thoughts on the new system.

As for the guide, I never made one for v0.2 as I've been busy with v0.3, however, from what I can tell someone else has made and release one, which is awesome.

V0.3 will be coming with an official walkthrough. XD

I'm gonna bookmark this thread so I remember to come back :p
well welcome back. also there is a function where you can click "WATCH THIS THREAD" it is in the upper right just above the message texts. you can get email updates or not if you desire and you can have a watched thread list that way. and not a great deal of bookmarks to sort through! :) keep on working hope to see more soon and thank you!

Reactions: PingPanda

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
well welcome back. also there is a function where you can click "WATCH THIS THREAD" it is in the upper right just above the message texts. you can get email updates or not if you desire and you can have a watched thread list that way. and not a great deal of bookmarks to sort through! :) keep on working hope to see more soon and thank you!
It says at the top I'm already watching it but I've no clue how to enable email notifications o.0

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@PingPanda: Your game look promising, great characters, good history, and good way for choose the options, have all that a good game needs ;);):)

Reactions: PingPanda

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@PingPanda: Your game look promising, great characters, good history, and good way for choose the options, have all that a good game needs ;);):)
Thanks, I'm glad you like it =]

I'm improved on the options in v0.3 making it possible for people to enable or disable domination or pregnancy, as not everyone likes them :p

-Checks first page-
-Sees girl with blue hair-
-Yup,instant download-
I actually did a poll and a lot of people want her hair changing in v0.4 to dark red :p

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes