VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
It's amazing there's so many people still willing to pay for all these patreon games with all the same content
yeah, you just need 2 voyeur scenes and finaly a scene where the hero is stroking his big dick...
this is the formula to get instantly loads of paying patreons... oO ;)

Reactions: Kakato

Hexanchus

Apr 22, 2017
Is the main selling point of this game really the fact that you can name the characters? Well dayum, that'll get a quarter chubber goin'! I am so jaded from all of these V.001 games made solely to cash grab. Very rarely do they have promise and soul.

Anyway, to the dude with the red panda signature, you've raised my mood so I'm not as sulky anymore. Watching that panda saunter give me warm feelings. Thank you.

Reactions: cloudmoon

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
10/10 for blue haired sister :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The blue haired lass is nice so that's something.

I suppose i'll wait to see how it goes in future but at the moment it's just a thing that exists with not much going on.

Comes to something when the selling point for me is a blue haired girl. I suppose i'm just grateful it's not another blonde.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
yeah, you just need 2 voyeur scenes and finaly a scene where the hero is stroking his big dick...
this is the formula to get instantly loads of paying patreons... oO ;)
Pretty much every game folllows one of three tropes.

Voyeur bathroom peeking incest sim where teenage boy somehow has fifteen inch penis yet family members are apparently used to fucking horses because it doesn't phase them one bit.

RPGMaker female protagonist where she magically becomes rapeslut two minutes in after seeing a random penis.

HTML transgender sissy making sim because apparently random lady being bossy to you makes you immediately want to wear panties and lipstick.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Well no one has answered the big question yet any sex in this?
the protangonist is jerking off, isnt that enough to enjoy? ;)
HTML transgender sissy making sim because apparently random lady being bossy to you makes you immediately want to wear panties and lipstick.
and this transforms you instantly into a 101% woman. ;)

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
did someone steal the letter 'E' button from writers keyboard everytime he wanted to spell I've?

think I will wait another 10 updates until we have at least a long enough gameplay to warrant a 'play'

devs don't try cos they get paid even when they don't

Reactions: dunhill

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
but maybe not as silly as being quoted as 'saying' something I typed methinks
Joy, a pedantic fool.

You make a comment about a dev making money while he's making very little and think your best recourse is to make people think less of you?

Okay, to each their own.

Reactions: botc76

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
a dev that earns a grand total of 90 dollars a month?
the joke is he launch his game/patreon today and already have 99$ per... for such cheap stuff (just a peek & a wanking scene - 10 min gp) and others with better qualitiy stuff stuck around at 10$. :WutFace:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes